unemployed UK Xaliimo vlogger who blasted poor ex-Faarax of hers is now in Dubai (got money frm YT)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bro look up Life of Hanna in search
100 dudes talking about I want to smash etc
Bro wtf she is beat down do better guys :gucciwhat:

Im traveling to Edmonton to cuff @Hamdaaaa
Didn’t even get past 50 sec :susp:
They’re better YouTube UK Xalimo’s than this bahal.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Balayo how many of these UK people have jobs:mjlol:

they be posting on social media and going to makhayad and events 24/7:mjlol:
Lmao most are jobless on caydh. No one normal person would chase YouTube money if they ain’t got good content and huge following.

Btw speaking of Xalimo’s I found this podcast of these 3 girls from Seattle. You might know them.:cosbyhmm:

Here’s the intro

Iman:whoo:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Lmao most are jobless on caydh. No one normal person would chase YouTube money if they ain’t got good content and huge following.

Btw speaking of Xalimo’s I found this podcast of these 3 girls from Seattle. You might know them.:cosbyhmm:

Here’s the intro

Iman:whoo:
Seattle Somali boys need something like this :ooh:

far right is wife :lolbron:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Her YouTube videos are popular, no denying that, but, it came off the back of a poor faarax who she decimated to reach YouTube stardom with every aggrieved Xaliimo out there.
Last I heard the poor faarax has be institutionalized at Queen’s insane ward due to the trauma and mental anguish he experienced from his ex broadcasting every detail of their marriage. Poor souls tried to contact YT to delete her videos but the faarax was semiliterate (due to UK entering 3rd world status).

With the money she made off of YouTube she’s now exploring Dubai. May she get the indhayar Hargab.
War D00faartaan xabadka soo banaysatay wixii dhalay aawaya 4:00min:susp:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We have it good compared to the UK niggas.:rejoice:

I agree we need boys podcast. Why don’t you start one?:patrice::mjhaps:
Bro idk that’s too much work tbh:gucciwhat:

People have mentioned to me the idea but idk if I wanna be the representative for every Seattle Mali nigga :camby:
if a guy did I’m certain it’d be popular :ooh:

besides we already have Ambassador Deemo

How do you know that she was unemployed :deadrose:

She didnt, her snaps showed some chick with her eating and when snapping the food she ordered, she had another plate in front of hee multiple times letting you know someone was there.

Clout chasing has people lying about minor things.

Bro idk that’s too much work tbh:gucciwhat:

People have mentioned to me the idea but idk if I wanna be the representative for every Seattle Mali nigga :camby:
if a guy did I’m certain it’d be popular :ooh:

besides we already have Ambassador Deemo

Lmao Deemo malitia mali mob hahaha leader of the fobs is a seattle resident im not even gonna hate on deemo he is a legend hahahah

Dude her channel only has a total of 1.8 million views, if she monetized every video then she'll only be getting paid $1,500-2000. That's nowhere near enough for a trip to Dubai

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dude her channel only has a total of 1.8 million views, if she monetized every video then she'll only be getting paid $1,500-2000. That's nowhere near enough for a trip to Dubai

You would’ve slipped this through with the youths here if I hadn’t known something.

The flight from London is at times 260 pounds but because of the outbreak of Indhayar Hargab it has been lowered to 180 pounds.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Her YouTube videos are popular, no denying that, but, it came off the back of a poor faarax who she decimated to reach YouTube stardom with every aggrieved Xaliimo out there.
Last I heard the poor faarax has be institutionalized at Queen’s insane ward due to the trauma and mental anguish he experienced from his ex broadcasting every detail of their marriage. Poor souls tried to contact YT to delete her videos but the faarax was semiliterate (due to UK entering 3rd world status).

With the money she made off of YouTube she’s now exploring Dubai. May she get the indhayar Hargab.

Why r u obsessed with her? is she same qabil as you?