unemployed UK Xaliimo vlogger who blasted poor ex-Faarax of hers is now in Dubai (got money frm YT)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her YouTube videos are popular, no denying that, but, it came off the back of a poor faarax who she decimated to reach YouTube stardom with every aggrieved Xaliimo out there.
Last I heard the poor faarax has be institutionalized at Queen’s insane ward due to the trauma and mental anguish he experienced from his ex broadcasting every detail of their marriage. Poor souls tried to contact YT to delete her videos but the faarax was semiliterate (due to UK entering 3rd world status).

With the money she made off of YouTube she’s now exploring Dubai. May she get the indhayar Hargab.

Last edited:
Her YouTube videos are popular, no denying that, but, it came off the back of a poor faarax who she decimated to reach YouTube stardom with every aggrieved Xaliimo out there.
Last I heard the poor faarax has be institutionalized from the trauma and mental anguish he experienced from his ex broadcasting every detail of their marriage. Poor souls tried to contact YT to delete her videos but the faarax was semiliterate (due to UK entering 3rd world status).

With the money she made off of YouTube she’s now exploring Dubai. May she get the indhayar Hargab.
:faysalwtf:
Why wish that on her xaasid.com

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
12221.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
wallahi me too. Its so weird. My brother traveled for a week to Turkey on his own. I cant even go to cinema on my own

I’ve done my travels solo.
I got no patience to wait for someone. My friends are unreliable and they always come up with an excuse “my passport expired. Sorry!”

The only good thing about travel is the experiences and memories you form with the people you travel with.

Otherwise just go on Google maps and images.

Solo travel is like masturbation, or playing golf. We know sex and football (group activities) are superior.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Do you know what she did to that poor soul?

What about the life of the faarax.

Alright! Alright! I retract my habaar.

My habaars are only for Somali politicians.

I apologize
My friend felt personally aggrieved when he watched that video it was the first thing he mentioned to me after jum'ah. :chrisfreshhah:

Latest posts