Unemployed Farah Maalim meeting with rumored favorite of beesha cawlyahan to replace axmed madoobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahamed Abdullahi Salad Oomaar is their man. He is being propped up by the nabad and nolol agent farah maalim to take on axmed madoobe in the coming elections. He currently works in the cabinet of farmaajo as the aviation minister
49343261_2049801998447072_123836379728707584_n.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No one cares what this unemployed Kenyan Twitter troll is plotting. Ahmed Madoobe is staying where he is and can only be replaced by himself.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
No one cares what this unemployed Kenyan Twitter troll is plotting. Ahmed Madoobe is staying where he is and can only be replaced by himself.
Supports transparent free and fair elections in PL
Wants an ineffective dictatorship for JL
Allah hates hypocrites :nahgirl:

Guess who's unemployed now :nvjpqts::ftw9nwa:

View attachment 63114

nahhh, the king my uncle ina gaas is not unemployed, he has PHD from George Towm- i was actually gona go there for me PHD in economcis to work with peter boetky and don Bordeaux, two of the bigest economists in the austruian school,

he will be sort after by world bank, IMF, UN< African Union, former prime minister check, PHD economist who taught in George mason and harvard check and former regional president, check,

MX now relying on another Ogaden to defeat Ahmed Islam :mjlol:

They have completely given up on securing any high position :mjkkk:
don't worry, there'll be power sharing by way of rotation every 20 days like voltage once claimed if u remember.:drakelaugh:

to this day, it's the dumbest thing I read on the internet.

The next president will be majerteen or abgaal, 100% guaranteed with the way Jamul dadiid are shadowing somali politics behind the scenes now.

I wonder what you guys will do then? join elay or come back and salute his excellency blackman when he gets another 5 year term.

The next president will be majerteen or abgaal, 100% guaranteed with the way Jamul dadiid are shadowing somali politics behind the scenes now.

I wonder what you guys will do then? join elay or come back and salute his excellency blackman when he gets another 5 year term.

Are you pro Dam Jadiid :icon lol:

We know Bintland has chosen the Dam Jadiid way recently kkkk

nahhh, the king my uncle ina gaas is not unemployed, he has PHD from George Towm- i was actually gona go there for me PHD in economcis to work with peter boetky and don Bordeaux, two of the bigest economists in the austruian school,

he will be sort after by world bank, IMF, UN< African Union, former prime minister check, PHD economist who taught in George mason and harvard check and former regional president, check,

Who gives 2 shits about what he does next he holds no relevant office in Somalia that's all that matters :kanyeshrug:

How is Gaas unemployed? He is educated and still eating like a king in Puntland, he was feasting and having a blast today stay in your lane xamar boy.

He was eating, he was feasting wtf are you his intestines

IMG_2583 (1).JPG

Former president & chief looter PhD of Puntland 2014-2019

Sit down clown your Lord is gone like I've been telling ur ignorant ass for months now. Hows ur protest against Deni going btw kkkk

PS don't nobody care bout his education or how much he looted from Bintland he's finito amigo

He was eating, he was feasting wtf are you his intestines

View attachment 63124

Former president & chief looter PhD of Puntland 2014-2019

Sit down clown your Lord is gone like I've been telling ur ignorant ass for months now. Hows ur protest against Deni going btw kkkk

PS don't nobody care bout his education or how much he looted from Bintland he's finito amigo
"like I've been telling ur ignorant ass" my god you're braindead, no Puntland president has been re-elected Gaas is no exception. It was a choice by Puntland to have a new leader. Your obsession with Professor Gaas is unhealthy go seek help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts