Unemployed Farah Maalim meeting with rumored favorite of beesha cawlyahan to replace axmed madoobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
"like I've been telling ur ignorant ass" my god you're braindead, no Puntland president has been re-elected Gaas is no exception. It was a choice by Puntland to have a new leader. Your obsession with Professor Gaas is unhealthy go seek help.

:chrisfreshhah:

Stay off the drugs dude, @Shaolin23 was right all along yall do have the memory/brain span of a fly lol

You still didn't answer me how ur protest against Deni was going?

Or have you become Dam Jadiid over night? :icon lol:

:chrisfreshhah:

Stay off the drugs dude, @Shaolin23 was right all along yall do have the memory/brain span of a fly lol

You still didn't answer me how ur protest against Deni was going?

Or have you become Dam Jadiid over night? :icon lol:
Deni is around his people, he will be checked and put in place if he steps out of line. There is law and order this is not Ugandishu where the constitution is regularly stolen:icon e smile:

Deni is around his people, he will be checked and put in place if he steps out of line. There is law and order this is not Ugandishu where the constitution is regularly stolen:icon e smile:

lol

Good sport :ehh:

All the best, don't be protesting again in a few months alright :nvjpqts::icon e smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.