Underground world of Somalia

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
You right and you wrong! Yes men are stronger in power and position, and women are the weaker in position and power. But what i meant was, you don't see Somali men wear speedos, because they know that its against the norm and forbidden, and for that dont advocate for it. They dont advocate for other things that is forbidden to. So my question was why do women advocate for things like this which they know is against the norm and forbidden, and which 99% of the population would go against?
:umwhat:Because lotta men have internalized misandry duh! :duck:@hannah54321

Sol

?
When I went as a kid back in 2009 I wore three quarters and was being given disgusted looks everywhere I went. It wasn't until one of my cousins told me that they use three quarters as underwear that it all clicked :mjcry:

Off topic. I dont know if anyone else said this in the previous pages but please be careful when it comes to the males in Xamar. If you decline their interest in you, some of them will actually resort to killing you, if they say that they will see you again after you reject them, that is a code word for they are going to kill you. Where ever you are at that moment when they approached you, never return there again, even if its at a place you are staying. I know a family whose daughter was threatened after she turned down a guy, thankfully, her parents knew what he meant and they bought her a ticket out of the country that same day.

Trending

Latest posts