Underground world of Somalia

Lollll sorry for what im about to say, I love a fellow sis, but Iโ€™m gonna have to be honest. Please do not bring a western mindset to the east. To somalia. your world is different, so respect how life goes.
im gonna mind my business and build houses with a swimming pool
This is basically another topic for another thread Iโ€™ll tag u guys bc Iโ€™ve seen ppl complain about dhaqan celis/ diaspora ppl acting a certain way and ppl imitating them or looking down on them

In conclusion

1)There are shisha places , clubs etc

2)I heard that politicians pick up women (some say kidnapped ) at the beach Iโ€™m trying to avoid this.

Didnโ€™t get an answer

3)Also I want to do a dance challenge for tiktok at jaziira beach at the desert without hijab will Al shabab come for me?

didnโ€™t get an answer but got a history lesson

4) I saw some kids acting like Saudi haram police at liido beach is this become more frequent I donโ€™t wanna get beaten up during holiday.

Didnโ€™t get an answer

5) Ngl I donโ€™t like the jilbaab so can I wear trousers

canโ€™t wear trousers but I still dress Like IG hijabis

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Loool why is it Always the women advocating for this things, why can you never find a somali man fighting for the right to wear speedos in Jazeera beach๐Ÿ˜…
Women are weaker then men not even a diss just the plain truth. If women were stronger than men then they wouldn't be asking men for "rights" they'd just take what they want. You don't see men asking women to give them certain rights and there's a reason for that. Hard pill for most of yall to swallow but I had to say it

Women are weaker then men not even a diss just the plain truth. If women were stronger than men then they wouldn't be asking men for "rights" they'd just take what they want. You don't see men asking women to give them certain rights and there's a reason for that. Hard pill for most of yall to swallow but I had to say it

Itโ€™s about time women starting dismissing menโ€™s opinion but we have too many women with internalised misogyny

You right and you wrong! Yes men are stronger in power and position, and women are the weaker in position and power. But what i meant was, you don't see Somali men wear speedos, because they know that its against the norm and forbidden, and for that dont advocate for it. They dont advocate for other things that is forbidden to. So my question was why do women advocate for things like this which they know is against the norm and forbidden, and which 99% of the population would go against?

"live your best life", "your life your choice" and "you only live once" are all modern terms of the occulist Aleister Crowleys teaching "Do as thou wilt". Meaning there is no right or wrong, you determine whats morally right and wrong. And as muslims it doesnt really work like that, we get our objective right and wrongs from the faith, what we perceive as right and wrong outside of faith is irrelevent and holds no weight and can be twisted however you want it to be.

salma saluuni

For the thrill๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
In conclusion

1)There are shisha places , clubs etc

2)I heard that politicians pick up women (some say kidnapped ) at the beach Iโ€™m trying to avoid this.

Didnโ€™t get an answer

3)Also I want to do a dance challenge for tiktok at jaziira beach at the desert without hijab will Al shabab come for me?

didnโ€™t get an answer but got a history lesson

4) I saw some kids acting like Saudi haram police at liido beach is this become more frequent I donโ€™t wanna get beaten up during holiday.

Didnโ€™t get an answer

5) Ngl I donโ€™t like the jilbaab so can I wear trousers

canโ€™t wear trousers but I still dress Like IG hijabis
Cross out the not wearing trousers and making a tiktok without a hijab on the beach if you love ur life :francis:. You donโ€™t have to wear a jilbab either you can wear a little hijab and a abaayo. Wearing a jilbaab will just help you blend in with the crowd. Are you even somali horta my ajanabi radar is going off.

Cross out the not wearing trousers and making a tiktok without a hijab on the beach if you love ur life :francis:. You donโ€™t have to wear a jilbab either you can wear a little hijab and a abaayo. Wearing a jilbaab will just help you blend in with the crowd. Are you even somali horta my ajanabi radar is going off.

nah I am Iโ€™ll act accordingly

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@Maxaa kaa galay MVP of this thread, noloow adeerkis:wow:

ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif

x z

ยฑsomali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
just go somaliland. much safer and more to do. i will marti qaad you

Vanessa

Support interracial love ๐Ÿ’•
VIP
I'd advise you to wear jilbab or abaya when you're out. Please respect the culture and don't wear pants or jeans, cover yourself just like the citizens.

If you're going to the beach, you can wear a cute maxi dress with long sleeves.

Attachments

• 4C8F2A2E-5AB0-4BC4-815C-E3AE3E202E6F.jpeg
    4C8F2A2E-5AB0-4BC4-815C-E3AE3E202E6F.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 0FAD97D9-D532-4716-935A-5D9F295FF110.jpeg
    0FAD97D9-D532-4716-935A-5D9F295FF110.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 0B02F65F-CC55-4E46-AB25-3F056B203373.jpeg
    0B02F65F-CC55-4E46-AB25-3F056B203373.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 63

Trending

Latest posts