Underground world of Somalia

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
And religious is a private matter. Why make a law saying women have to dress a certain way?
islam is the one that requires u and i to dress in a surtain modest way and since most people in the country are muslim that makes the religious rules practically the law of the land

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
islam is the one that requires u and i to dress in a surtain modest way and since most people in the country are muslim that makes the religious rules are practically the law of the land
Why do they want to dress immodest in a modest society?

If they are that liberal they should go to Seattle or San Francisco.

Somalis in Africa are heavily Islamic.

Invader

Thats exactly what you said and how you started this thread lool. And nobody cares what you wear in private, but in public you have to dress a certain way.
is she telling me that you can walk down a street to the shops with a bikini not expecting to be raped :dead:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You can wear bikini at the beach. It's fine.

SOULSEARCHING

Deviancy? Lmfao does women wearing trousers scare you that much. Subhanallah you are not okay
Yep women wearing trousers and men wearing speedos, in a muslim majority country is deviancy to me💯, and remember whats morally right in the west, might not be morally right back home and vice versa👍🏾 blease calaacalka cadaanka iga dhaaf

Invader

Because we should be able to go to our country and wear what we want without fearing for our lives
You are born in the west you have no say.

The locals have the final say whether you like it or not.

You do not hold Somali citizenship so please shut the f*ck up.

If the locals want to live under Sharia let them live under it.

They've been abused under a secular dictatorship for decades.

Trending

Latest posts