Underground world of Somalia

Lol u have never been to Jazeera or Somalia for that matter or seen "Saudi haram police", the only knowledge you have of Mog and its beach is from that short clip geeraaaheere😅
1303026A-2553-4B3C-90D5-90CC51F8452B.jpeg

Ur 100% correct , 😐 Anyways will the ppl who live or have visited tell me what to expect

We should start a feminist movement in Somalia. Why should we have to change our dress code. I’m going jigjiga in the summer and I’m planning to wear trousers. I’ll see how it goes
Lol Africa is not yurub yarey, people have to dress modestly and it applies to both genders. Without rules we will soon 94 genders, kids changing genders and grown men identifying themselves as Filipino women as they do in the west.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
We should start a feminist movement in Somalia. Why should we have to change our dress code. I’m going jigjiga in the summer and I’m planning to wear trousers. I’ll see how it goes
People there prefer it but you trying to alter their lives won't be liked.

Also these aren't men. These are women who are ant-western.

Also I say stone any feminist because we are equal no gender is superior :sitdown:

Nobody wanna see your dirty trousers, whats wrong with you? And if you wanna walk around like that why not go to a place more fitting like Ibiza or something, dafuq u wanna go to Mig like that🤔

Ur acting like I said women should run around in bikinis why can’t they wear what they want 🤔

Trending

Latest posts