Underground world of Somalia

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Damn my thread is being hijacked
Plz answer my questions only
Adiga Horta just respect the countries rules. Your in a land that has designated areas that are cut off for a reason lol. You could find shisha places and stuff, but no point in wearing a hijab. Your gonna ruin your reputation. Take it off so people say, “oh she’s that girl from qurbajoog anyways” it all lies in your hands sis

You’ll probably be called all types of names if you wear trousers. I advise you not to stand out, dress like them..you should wear an abaya or something. And I do know they have shisha lounges and stuff

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
So I’m going xamar soon . Are there shisha places , clubs etc
I heard that politicians pick up women (some say kidnapped ) at the beach I’m trying to avoid this.
Also I want to do a dance challenge for tiktok at jaziira beach at the desert without hijab will Al shabab come for me?
I saw some kids acting like Saudi haram police at liido beach is this become more frequent I don’t wanna get beaten up during holiday.
Ngl I don’t like the jilbaab so can I wear trousers
View attachment 148643

Edit: This is a serious thread , preferably would like answers from women regarding how to dress
Not at Jazeera beach.

What you are doing is offensive.

Visiting is fine but dancing on it :damedamn:

I heard that politicians pick up women (some say kidnapped ) at the beach I’m trying to avoid this.
Also I want to do a dance challenge for tiktok at jaziira beach at the desert without hijab will Al shabab come for me?
I saw some kids acting like Saudi haram police at liido beach is this become more frequent I don’t wanna get beaten up during holiday.
View attachment 148643

Edit: This is a serious thread , preferably would like answers from women regarding how to dress
Lol u ask questions like a 45 year old white man who votes republican🤔

Adiga Horta just respect the countries rules. Your in a land that has designated areas that are cut off for a reason lol. You could find shisha places and stuff, but no point in wearing a hijab. Your gonna ruin your reputation. Take it off so people say, “oh she’s that girl from qurbajoog anyways” it all lies in your hands sis
🤔 what style do ppl wear

Can I walk around like the first two pics
21DFAD63-E386-43B7-BEC0-4CA7C54AD41D.jpeg
BDDC1D0D-47E1-495F-A617-CB0E3C1794E8.jpeg

This is the style I usually see on the news
8B48B02B-0BF4-4B75-8160-4E11888639D1.jpeg

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
View attachment 148643

In Hargeisa you won't get attacked but get dirty looks people assuming you're dhaqan celis.

In Mogadishu you'll get lynched if you act immodest.

Jungle

VIP
You cant be walking around with trousers. You're asking for issues and that type of shit random people will cuss you tf out i guarantee

Trending

Latest posts