Underground world of Somalia

So I’m going xamar soon . Are there shisha places , clubs etc
I heard that politicians pick up women (some say kidnapped ) at the beach I’m trying to avoid this.
Also I want to do a dance challenge for tiktok at jaziira beach at the desert without hijab will Al shabab come for me?
I saw some kids acting like Saudi haram police at liido beach is this become more frequent I don’t wanna get beaten up during holiday.
Ngl I don’t like the jilbaab so can I wear trousers
EA8CBA46-6E18-4825-B13C-6EFE394A240B.jpeg

Edit: This is a serious thread , preferably would like answers from women regarding how to dress

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
They got shisha spots, don't go to the beach at night and you'll be good, al shabaab won't come you'll just get dirty looks from locals. you can wear trousers but again you'll get dirty looks.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
there are staches of coke hidden in the old part of mogdiashu ive heard legends of the khaat thats been hidden there since the kcaan days prime shit

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
there are staches of coke hidden in the old part of mogdiashu ive heard legends of the khaat thats been hidden there since the kcaan days prime shit
That's what old bums high off khat tell diaspora kids

A legend as old as khat itself

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You can do anything no one cares, you’ll just be looked at weird. Just like in america you’d get stares for wearing a niqaab

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
That's what old bums high off khat tell diaspora kids

A legend as old as khat itself
what are u on about the legend is real ......
wallahi the exetacy u niggas used get high on back in ur youth is truly something
according to this very sicentific map u can see that the red is where the guud weed is found
while the yellow is where prime acid

Us Map Meme - 34 Best atlas Of Prejudice Images On Pinterest - Printable Map  Collection

Trending