UNCONFIRMED: ETHIOPIA THREATENS SL TO NOT SEND ARMS TO TIGRAY?!

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
so... are you saying you will give us oromos a good price on accessing berbera, in exchange for us helping you take down abiy?!

*calls my 14 million strong clan back home*
If Ethiopia attacks JSL and Oromia helps us.

Oromia will get access to Berbera's port with a considerable price and other deals such as exporting deals with Egypt.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

We ain't dickheads.

Ethiopia needs to understand that their downfall will be caused by attacking JSL.

I just want to see what happens:banderas:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
If Ethiopia attacks JSL and Oromia helps us.

Oromia will get access to Berbera's port with a considerable price and other deals such as exporting deals with Egypt.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

We ain't dickheads.

Ethiopia needs to understand that their downfall will be caused by attacking JSL.

I just want to see what happens:banderas:
Oromia? How that shit is not working they r not even united they will blast some shit then go back to what they were doing plus the oromia dream is bs 50 mil majority of ethiopia yet u wanna seceede?

When one chews too much khat and is high on merqan and loses any sense of reality, one sees how SL will disintegrate Ethiopia and integrates Ethiopian territory into SL. Surely, khat does indeed wonders
:mjlol:

while when hard reality starts to unfold we all know who will be disintegrated and erased from the map.

I stop here just not to make this fake news happy. @Abba Sadacha is that your twitter account by a chance?

:gaasdrink:

Last edited:
When one chews too much khat and loses a sense of reality, one sees how SL will disintegrate Ethiopia and integrates Ethiopian territory into SL etc. Surely, khat does indeed wonders
:mjlol:

while when hard reality starts to unfold we all know who will be disintegrated and erased from the map.

I stop here just not to make this fake news happy. @Abba Sadacha is that your twitter account by a chance?

:drakelaugh:

it depends on how dedicated egypt is to having a base there, because if it's egypt + angry oromos + tplf in north + somaliland + other somalis, vs the army of abiy, the odds aren't in abiy's favor.
abiy made a huge mistake when he made people who are anti oromo, and anti federalism his advisers.
not that, i want any of this to happen, but just saying what could happen.

and no....

it depends on how dedicated egypt is to having a base there, because if it's egypt + angry oromos + tplf in north + somaliland + other somalis, vs the army of abiy, the odds aren't in abiy's favor.
abiy made a huge mistake when he made people who are anti oromo, and anti federalism his advisers.
not that, i want any of this to happen, but just saying what could happen.

and no....
Forget unorganized mass. It’s good for nothing.

Forget unorganized mass. It’s good for nothing.

forget trying to get rid of federalism, or having allies who advocate for that, it's good for nothing.
i mean, having andy tsige and berhanu nega formerly of CUD/Kiinjit, as advisers, will never turn out well for ethiopia.

forget trying to get rid of federalism, or having allies who advocate for that, it's good for nothing.
i mean, having andy tsige and berhanu nega formerly of CUD/Kiinjit, as advisers, will never turn out well for ethiopia.
wtf are you talking about? who said I or abiy want to get rid of federalism? you too chew khat?
:drakelaugh:

Last edited:
wrong as long as everybody knows how to get to adis and are armed organizatiton won't mean shit
Egypt is bluffing and when shit hit the fan they will bless you saying “inshalla Allah be with you” and leave you alone to your fate :ftw9nwa:
The majority oromos are not “angry oromos” and the angry ones are unorganized mass that can’t do shit.
TPLF is at its final stage and is finding increasingly hard to survive even in its own turf.
Ethiopia and SL are left alone and both need try to avoid any senseless war. They should instead be an example of economic cooperation and good neighborhood.

WHO said I was talking about YOU? Smh, read. Comprehend, prior to replying~
I am talking about abiy's inner circle.
You are chewing too much TPLF propaganda as many delusional oromo elites. How can a PM who gave more autonomy to many so called “developing states” than TPLF ever did can get rid of federalism? How can a PM who gave Sidama a new state just in 2 years after they failed to secure for 27 years can get rid of federalism? How can a PM who put in his party program 5 languages as federal languages and already set up a commission to implement it can get rid of federalism? Use your brain. Too much TPLF fake news is not good for your health.

You are chewing too much TPLF propaganda as many delusional oromo elites. How can a PM who gave more autonomy to many so called “developing states” than TPLF ever did can get rid of federalism? How can a PM who gave Sidama a new state just in 2 years after they failed to secure for 27 years can get rid of federalism? How can a PM who put in his party program 5 languages as federal languages and already set up a commission to implement it can get rid of federalism? Use your brain. Too much TPLF fake news is not good for your health.

He didn't have a choice, but to do so, because the sidama were not going to stop their protest movements. If he believed in it, he would have gave it to them, legally, without them having to lose so many of their people. opdo, tplf, all the same to us, abiy worked for them for years helping tplf kill and subjugate oromos; i very much doubt that he's much better than them. same system, same dictatorship alliances, etc.
we shall see, if what you say is right, but it's not looking good for his support in oromia, hence the reason why he is going after all the viable opposition to him, from OFC TO OLF.
A man confident in his ability to win free and fair elections would not do the same thing the tplf did to oromo parties in the 1990's.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He didn't have a choice, but to do so, because the sidama were not going to stop their protest movements. If he believed in it, he would have gave it to them, legally, without them having to lose so many of their people. opdo, tplf, all the same to us, abiy worked for them for years helping tplf kill and subjugate oromos; i very much doubt that he's much better than them. same system, same dictatorship alliances, etc.
we shall see, if what you say is right, but it's not looking good for his support in oromia, hence the reason why he is going after all the viable opposition to him, from OFC TO OLF.
A man confident in his ability to win free and fair elections would not do the same thing the tplf did to oromo parties in the 1990's.

oromo vs xabashi let the show begin :childplease:
tenor.gif

Please niggah. You really think Sidamas have forced him with their peaceful protest? Come on. We all know how powerful the state is. But you have to put yourself in his shoes. Giving Sidama a state means all 56 ethnic groups in South want their own state, all with their own state militia and border dispute etc. Can you see how this ends not only in terms of eating up the meager resources but also security wise? The problem with ethno-nationalists is their view is so narrow and are unable to see the big picture and come up with a solution that can actually work.

Let's compare the so called federalism before and after Abiy. Oromia and all the other big states were literally run by TPLF agents in the background. Non Oromo TPLF agents were selling land and looting resources in Oromia. Compare it to Abiy's Oromia. Whether you like it or not, Oromia is now fully administered by Oromos from top to bottom without any non oromo dectating from behind. Now which federalism is better, the fake TPLF or Abiy's? Let's see Somali region in which TPLF generals literarly were looting the regions budget using Abdi Illey. The state was prohibited from using their own flag etc. Now they are running their State almost without interference from the federal government, they have changed the flag and even the name of their state.

And finally, TPLF fiercely resisted to make any other language other than Amharic as a federal language while Abiy put it right in his program to add not one but 4 additional languages to federal language.

I can list many things that Abiy strengthened federalism than that was during TPLF time but still moronic oromo elites still are decieved by TPLF fake news propaganda and think TPLF is more federalist than Abiy.
:snoop:

Somalis on the other hand seem to understand the difference very well and are cautiously giving Abiy the benefit of the doubt. Kudos to them.

Last edited:
@xabashi we can secede either way.

Says so in your constitution :ftw9nwa:

Ethiopia isn't so democratic now.

No region or party in today's Ethiopia wants or requests to secede. It is all in your merqan world. :ftw9nwa: Believe me when it comes to foreign enemy, Ethiopians will very fast forget their differences in a speed of light and unite to face the foreign enemy. Don't our internal quarrel fool you.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
No region or party in today's Ethiopia wants or requests to secede. It is all in your merqan world. :ftw9nwa: Believe me when it comes to foreign enemy, Ethiopians will very fast forget their differences in a speed of light and unite to face the foreign enemy. Don't our internal quarrel fool you.
Somali state wanted to secede remember 2018.

If you asked any Somali in the region they would rather be apart of Somalia than Ethiopia.

Somali state wanted to secede remember 2018.

If you asked any Somali in the region they would rather be apart of Somalia than Ethiopia.

If you mean Abdi Iley, then forget that moron. He was deceived by TPLF to declare independence and got beaten his a$$. You can't just declare independence like that. There are laws and regulations and the process may take many years but TPLF played him, fooling him Tigray will follow him and declare independence too. I am sorry for him, he didn't understand TPLF's mentality. When TPLF encourages other regions to declare independence, which it never allowed when it was in power, it is to show Ethiopians that under an Oromo PM Ethiopia is disintegrating. TPLF sending a message that an Oromo PM is not fit to lead Ethiopia, he will disintegrate it and so all should side with TPLF to save Ethiopia. That is the main message and not follow Abdi Illey and make Tigray independence. LMAO

Trending

Latest posts