UNCONFIRMED: ETHIOPIA THREATENS SL TO NOT SEND ARMS TO TIGRAY?!

Do you have a more credible source?

This Twitter guy could be tweeting this from a Calgary basement for all we know.

Lol true. Honestly just wanted to see if anyone else here heard anything about this or knows about it since there are many SLanders here?
If SL is really mad, or wanting to get at abiy, they could get egypt to help in this way, train some oromos and welayta warriors, arm them, and send them back to their regions.
oweee things would be bad then for abiy

Ethiopia is very clear that they will fight anyone that’s an existential threat to them. If SL allows Egypt to build a millitary base, that’s basically a declaration of war.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I knew shit storm was about to hit the political amateurs of Hargaysa. I will enjoy the show:mybusiness:
I was sooo happy and overjoyed when Somaliland offered Egypt a military base in their region. I knew it was a huge blunder that's going to cost the Jeegans in the long run. Ethiopia has been an exceptional ally of Jeeganistan for 30 years and assisted their armed struggle against the former Somali dictator. They literally breastfed these utter morons for decades and Jeegans are too fickle to be grateful and appreciative to Ethiopia.

Jeeganistan broke the alliance with this military base offer to Egypt, the bond will never be the same. Ethiopia can crush the hateful SNM admin in Hargeisa if they want to. All we wait for is a befitting response from Ethiopia.

Ethiopia is very clear that they will fight anyone that’s an existential threat to them. If SL allows Egypt to build a millitary base, that’s basically a declaration of war.
Starting a war with somaliland is like opening a pandora box. It might reunite Somalis as whole. :leon:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Lol true. Honestly just wanted to see if anyone else here heard anything about this or knows about it since there are many SLanders here?
If SL is really mad, or wanting to get at abiy, they could get egypt to help in this way, train some oromos and welayta warriors, arm them, and send them back to their regions.
oweee things would be bad then for abiy
Ethiopia is already fractured.

Ethiopia attacking JSL is asking for Ethiopia to be a group of nations.

Tigray,Afar,Somali and Oromo regions want to secede.

They can do that in the constitution too.

People are protesting so this will make Abiy's government collapsed with an impending Egyptian invasion.

Ethiopia is a powder-keg waiting to explode.

Attacking JSL will ignite it once again.

Don't support the Ethiopian regime think about your own region and their state to fully secede and it's safety.

Ethiopia is already fractured.

Ethiopia attacking JSL is asking for Ethiopia to be a group of nations.

Tigray,Afar,Somali and Oromo regions want to secede.

They can do that in the constitution too.

People are protesting so this will make Abiy's government collapsed with an impending Egyptian invasion.

Ethiopia is a powder-keg waiting to explode.

Attacking JSL will ignite it once again.

Don't support the Ethiopian regime think about your own region and their state to fully secede and it's safety.

As an oromo, i rather keep ethio together, not because i love ethio, but because the result of a breakup may end up like somalia's civil war times a million, because the borders are not agreed on.
would u want millions of our refugees flooding somalia, somaliland, and elsewhere?!

it would be:
amhara vs sudan
amhara vs tigray
amhara vs oromia
oromia vs somali region over disputed lands, unless we can negotiate to share it under a new soma-oro zone or oro-mali zone, that's my proposal.
afar vs somali
afar vs amhara
afar vs oromo

and so on, and so on.

Invader

As an oromo, i rather keep ethio together, not because i love ethio, but because the result of a breakup may end up like somalia's civil war times a million, because the borders are not agreed on.
would u want millions of our refugees flooding somalia, somaliland, and elsewhere?!

it would be:
amhara vs sudan
amhara vs tigray
amhara vs oromia
oromia vs somali region over disputed lands, unless we can negotiate to share it under a new soma-oro zone or oro-mali zone, that's my proposal.
afar vs somali
afar vs amhara
afar vs oromo

and so on, and so on.
Al-Shabaab will gain large swaths of land.

Afars and Somalis can settle for peace at Djibouti.

Also Somali/Oromo region we can settle in which area is majority Oromo or majority Somali.

Also Somali/Oromo region we can settle in which area is majority Oromo or majority Somali.

not in ethiopia, you mean in somalia?

i hope so brother. at the end of the day, it's about going with the lesser of the two evils, meaning, if keeping ethiopia together means less bloodshed and less instability, we should go with that, but tweak it and work with it, to fit our interests.

if oromo and somali can settle that, we can also have mutual military alliances, to keep the amhara elites forever in their mountains, and away from our resource rich lands.

With almost 100% probability, this is fake news. Someone is really desperate to see Ethiopia and SL go to war.
:francis:

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Khat is one hell of a drug, shouldn't get involved in the Nile river dispute. Ethiopia is right next door to you and can invade your ass anytime and Egypt wont be able to do shit.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Ethiopia invades Somaliland and derails their secessionist plan and slaps them around and after that SNA comes and saves them. I think this will be the perfect opportunity to show Somalis the danger of Balkanization. Scale-up, never scale-down.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Ethiopia invades Somaliland and derails their secessionist plan and slaps them around and after that SNA comes and saves them. I think this will be the perfect opportunity to show Somalis the danger of Balkanization. Scale-up, never scale-down.

The same SNA that can’t save itself from al Shabab? :childplease::childplease::mjlol:

Invader

You think the JSL is a joke.

Ethiopia isn't united and attacking JSL is attacking numerous rebel militias not worth it.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Starting a war with somaliland is like opening a pandora box. It might reunite Somalis as whole. :leon:
Yeah right and what can either do with no air force? Somalia will have to sit and watch Hargeisa get bombed if Egypt can't defend them.

Egypt better supply them with an air force and training quick or it's a shitty deal.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Somaliland can destabilize Ethiopia and Addis knows it. Ethiopia with better military hardware can target lot of places in Somaliland and Somaliland knows that.

Ethiopia is on the verge of a civil war.Tigray and Somaliland can definitely flatten Amahara and oromos are already fractured and broken. Soon as infighting starts the Somali Region of Ethiopia will probably try to secede. Ethiopia could be completely fractured and Addis is very scared of that. They will end up just like Somalia with little clan fiefdoms/federal states

It would be in Addis best interest to not make Tigray and Landers into better friends. When that starts the oromos will chimp out and that’s when SL falls back to let Tigray deal with the mess in their country

Ethiopians get way too much credit on this website. We had them in 77 and they lost a war to Eritreans a good amount of which were females. Ethiopians can’t actually fight only amongst themselves

Invader

So you saying SL can face Ethiopia army face to face?
Where will Ethiopia cross?
Somalis and Oromos despise the Ethiopian government.

SL will easily cause the downfall of Ethiopia and ally themselves with the rebel militias.

We might get the Hawd in return.:ulyin:

Where will Ethiopia cross?
Somalis and Oromos despise the Ethiopian government.

SL will easily cause the downfall of Ethiopia and ally themselves with the rebel militias.

We might get the Hawd in return.:ulyin:

so... are you saying you will give us oromos a good price on accessing berbera, in exchange for us helping you take down abiy?!

*calls my 14 million strong clan back home*

Trending