Unattractive struggling men. Why do you go for unattractive women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Imagine a world without makeup? Could you?

We wouldn't have had to swipe on these makeup factories... :mjkkk:

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why you guys taking this so serious? It's simple question. Why do my boys have such high standards and claim to struggle? If i match them up with these women and show them these pictures. They reject and later start singing about their struggles.

halwa

✨🌙
Why you guys taking this so serious? It's simple question. Why do my boys have such high standards and claim to struggle? If i match them up with these women and show them these pictures. They reject and later start singing about their struggles.

You see their hypocrisy? Give them each a slap.

To be honest, these girls are not ugly. I don't think they're pretty either, but I can't berate them on looks.

However, there's an epidemic among xalimos where they definitely overrate their looks though. Many of the average/below average of think they're 8's.

Some Cadan girls on the other hand can be 8's and move like they're ugly. That's why they let niggas eat good. Pretty insecure ties make me wanna sing that one direction song

:wow:

:damedamn:

Also it's ok for niggas to punch above their weight when it comes to looks. One of the single hottest girls I know irl is in a committed relationship with a 5'8-9 thumb looking guy. And I mean she's really fucking pretty.

:siilaanyolaugh: Blssss post your pictures boys. And let us judge your visual merit.

Looks matter just as much as kindness and intellect.

And they aren't mutually exclusive. Some women care about aesthetics in a man. It's factored into the equation alongside other traits.

IMO kindness > looks > intelligence

Muji

VIP
To be honest, these girls are not ugly. I don't think they're pretty either, but I can't berate them on looks.

However, there's an epidemic among xalimos where they definitely overrate their looks though. Many of the average/below average of think they're 8's.

Some Cadan girls on the other hand can be 8's and move like they're ugly. That's why they let niggas eat good. Pretty insecure ties make me wanna sing that one direction song

Also it's ok for niggas to punch above their weight when it comes to looks. One of the single hottest girls I know irl is in a committed relationship with a 5'8-9 thumb looking guy. And I mean she's really fucking pretty.

Kindness huh

I guess that’s me out of the running

They are standard looking somali girls. But the make up, filters are photoshop women do make it hatd to know. Most women are naturally ugly and have funny shaped head tbh. So i get why they cheat

They look like 95 prozent of somali females i saw in real life, the only exceptions are Instagram where everyone simultaneously becomes a latina, half arab, half jinni, half american and ect.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:farmajoyaab: By kindness you mean compromising on standards, soo maha. And not the conventional definition.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
generally speaking Average xalimos like the ones in the pictures are snobby like their shit dont stink on the other hand a peng cadan ting will be down to earth

World

VIP

Recently I have developed a liking for Albanian girls

Literally 9/10 of them have pretty faces and great bodies :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending