Unattractive struggling men. Why do you go for unattractive women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You two just say it how you feel. No fucks given. :drakelaugh:

@Lostbox I know some Somali brothers who graduated from university and who found great careers struggling to find a decent Xalimo. The pictures you just posted, they will never settle with them. They have too much standards.
:manny:

They are all ugly.

Remove the make up and you'll be left with a :donkey::donkey:

Somali girls are ugly on average.

Very few look good and when they do, they are fat, with a futo that starts from the middle of the spine to their knees.:O27GWRK:

I'd estimate about 2% of somali girls are hot/beautiful.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh: Blssss post your pictures boys. And let us judge your visual merit.

Looks matter just as much as kindness and intellect.

And they aren't mutually exclusive. Some women care about aesthetics in a man. It's factored into the equation alongside other traits.

8057.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Truthfully speaking, girls are argumentative and they always think that they are right. They will bring up stuff that happened 2 years ago into the argument. It doesn’t matter what their ethnicity background is. It is an epidemic movement within girls. Prepare yourself :gnzbryw:

I suggest you stand in front of a mirror and practice your loudness. You will need it :ftw9nwa:
I need to imitate Been Shapiro's argumentation skills. He's a master debater and we all need to learn from him.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You’ve still got a long way ahead of yourself. You’re only 21 and young. You will have a bright future ahead of yourself, InshaAllah. Just hope for the best, change your ways and be the best version of yourself. You will have a bright future, InshaAllah.

Don’t you worry, mon chéri. I’ve got your back.

But I need to take back for some dhaqan celis too. The part about your beliefs is not helping me sleep well in the night :faysalwtf:

:samwelcome: Thank you walal, i appreciate that! I'm still young and i'm trying ! But it feels like it will take a long time before reaching all of my goals :shookgabre: And my beliefs, i'm open to change but i won't come back to Islam:fittytousand: No offense, but i'm sure i made my mind! My family doesn't know anything about it though:noneck: I don't want to be in a war with them!

You two just say it how you feel. No fucks given. :drakelaugh:

@Lostbox I know some Somali brothers who graduated from university and who found great careers struggling to find a decent Xalimo. The pictures you just posted, they will never settle with them. They have too much standards.

Do you think they are unattractive from your perspective?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Do you think they are unattractive from your perspective?

I don't like calling other people ugly. I don't degrade women. However, everyone has their own respected preferences. They're not my type if that's the answer you're looking for?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't like calling other people ugly. I don't degrade women. However, everyone has their own respected preferences. They're not my type if that's the answer you're looking for?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Loool, i was going to ask you if you thought they were ugly. But calling people ugly isn't ok.

Yep, that was what I was asking.

Not to suggest you are colourist. But I can imagine many not feeling they are their type due to them being dark skin.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Loool, i was going to ask you if you thought they were ugly. But calling people ugly isn't ok.

Yep, that was what I was asking.

Not to suggest you are colourist. But I can imagine many not feeling they are their type due to them being dark skin.

I'm not a colourist. I've dated women who were a bit darker than me but had great bodies and personalities. They also had pretty faces. I only care about the features and the bodies, not the skin colour.

As @Karim said. They are abusing the makeup and you can tell their face is not attractive. They don't have good bodies either.

However, I agree with you on this point and I hate some dark skin Somali men who won't go for dark skin Somali women. Their hypocrisy and self-hatred is the reason why Somali women abuse the diana cream.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending