UN Security Council extends Arms Embargo on Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
All just because thier own countries has no natural resources and thier insecurites, know wonder they rape born children.

It is amazing that a whole country has taken the UN as their God; who tells them whats good and bad for them, as for me I will never enjoin partners with my Rabb

If a Warshad started making weapons in Somalia, what could the UN actually do about it? This is so ridiculous that Somalia should assemble or build weaponry within the country to circumvent this arms embargo.:farole:

I wonder if the oct 14 bombing played a part in the extension of our arms embargo. Back in March, Mattis noted that the current status quo is a blessing to AS because Somali soldiers abandon their posts due to being under-equipped. They endorsed Farmaajo's security plan in the London conference but things changed after the zoobe bombing:

EYF0DBK.png

AMISOM doesn't benefit from the lifting of the arms since that will mean their stay will be cut short. Not only did the perpetrators of the worst terror attack on somali soil harmed the families of +400 people they also lengthened the staus quo. Obtaining heavy weapons was our only chance to get out of this rut

If a Warshad started making weapons in Somalia, what could the UN actually do about it? This is so ridiculous that Somalia should assemble or build weaponry within the country to circumvent this arms embargo.:farole:
Tbh there's ways around the embargo though it's mostly revolves around the black market in East Europe

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Just read a tweet about it right now. Demoralizing AF

same shit for Somalia til next year and so on

Thanks the HSM admin. They fucked up when the UN eased the sanctions by allowing stamped light arms. They allowed the rifles to end up on the black market. Failures.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Good news. Arms embargo must not be lifted until s reconcile with eachother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts