UN Security Council extends Arms Embargo on Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Hm, makes sense. We don't have a well trained unified army, only state/clan militias. Build the the foundation first before mixing dangerous weponry into this mess.

World

VIP
Why are we surprised?

Foreign troops in Somalia for the past 10 years who don’t do they’re job.

Stop the FGS from building an effective army to fight Al Shabab.

= prolong the instability of Somalia and keep it at a stalemate.

Why is it that Afghanistan is not under an arms embargo, even though they’ve been in war for the past 40 years, and the Taliban is under more control than ever before?

Why are we surprised.

Foreign troops in Somalia for the past 10 years who don’t do they’re job.

Stop the FGS from building an army.

= prolong the instability of Somalia.

Why is it, that Afghanistan is not under an arms embargo even though they’ve been in war for the past 40 years and the Taliban is under more control than ever before?

China and Russia are woke. They abstained to extend the arms embargo. They know what it means

this is such bullshit, they will never lift that ban because they want us to stay weak. If i am not wrong the confernce that took place in London this May was supposed to address the security issues but could not even lift the ban. How do they want us to rebuild the SNA and defeat AS if we still have the same equipment since the 1970's.
Britain/US want amisom to stay, if we bypass this ban we couldve destroyed AS a long time ago.

Amisom turkey, uae and all foregin countries who have a presence, should go back to thier own countries, Foregin interference is the root cause of most of the problems.

Got to give it to the raw meat eating habashis for the genius diplomatic move. Tying Eritrea to the conflict in Somalia on made up charges of supporting al Shabab :qri8gs7:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Sad to see the arms embargo carrying on, however, the SFG should be focusing on rebuilding the SNA. I know the Turks are training troops, but we need to see some progress, time is of the essence. We also need money to pay the soldiers instead of going it into the pockets of the corrupt. We need money to develop the army even further, Turkish help can only take us so far. Farmaajo needs to stop dilly dallying, before its too late. My patience for him is getting thinner and thinner everyday.

this is such bullshit, they will never lift that ban because they want us to stay weak. If i am not wrong the confernce that took place in London this May was supposed to address the security issues but could not even lift the ban. How do they want us to rebuild the SNA and defeat AS if we still have the same equipment since the 1970's.
Britain/US want amisom to stay, if we bypass this ban we couldve destroyed AS a long time ago.

Your totally right its complete bullshit. How can you expect to defeat al shabab if you don't have a capable army, complete hypocrites.

White people are parasites, they want to loot our resources while our country remains weak, but then bring you to live in thier country - go figure.

This is a real setback, a major part of farmaajos election was security. They should have done everything to prevent this ban from existing. Now we will need to rely on foreign goverments/troops for even longer.

This is a real setback, a major part of farmaajos election was security. They should have done everything to prevent this ban from existing. Now we will need to rely on foreign goverments/troops for even longer.

You should'nt expect anything from him to begin with, he's a puppet who works for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending