UN says no violence ahead of election in jubaland

So basically @TekNiKo lost the bet that madoobe will be arrested before the election:manny:
it was obvious lol.

@TekNiKo and the rest of the orphans rn.

8c6.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Since when will we listen to UN, we will declare our own president in our parallel parliament on the same day. Two elections are gonna happen tomorrow youll see.

Since when will we listen to UN, we will declare our own president in our parallel parliament on the same day. Two elections are gonna happen tomorrow youll see.

we've been down that road sxb.
It didnt work for this guy did it?
hqdefault.jpg

:mjlol:

just bend the knee, and recognize MZ as the undisputed kangz and masters of your destiny.

Tukraq

VIP
Kulaha since when will we listen to the UN lol, your uncle is already on shakey water with the un over sws, don’t make them come remove him

TekNiKo

VIP
we've been down that road sxb.
It didnt work for this guy did it?
hqdefault.jpg

:mjlol:

just bend the knee, and recognize MZ as the undisputed kangz and masters of your destiny.
dulqaad wa no dhamaada, its better to die than to live under kikiyu slaves

TekNiKo

VIP
I am sorry sxb.:francis:

I didnt know you were hurting this much.

shame on me for thinking it was just fkd with you like it was for me.:meleshame:
The new president shall be elected tomorrow, whether you like it or not. Dadka Rer JL oo asalka will elect their leader. not some qaxoontis from qabridahr

The new president shall be elected tomorrow, whether you like it or not. Dadka Rer JL oo asalka will elect their leader. not some qaxoontis from qabridahr
Let's change the topic to ease your pain sxb.

Did you know the same qabridahar you are talking shit about is where msb was born?:drakewtf:

Qabridahar is the land of the brave.

Qamaan bulxan
xasan turki
mataan ciideed
raage ugaas
msb
madoobe xataa ku dar:pachah1:

waa dhulka halyeeyada, sharaf mudan ee ha caayin argagaxiso baa tahaye.

TekNiKo

VIP
Let's change the topic to ease your pain sxb.

Did you know the same qabridahar you are talking shit about is where msb was born?:drakewtf:

Qabridahar is the land of the brave.

Qamaan bulxan
xasan turki
mataan ciideed
raage ugaas
msb
madoobe xataa ku dar:pachah1:

waa dhulka halyeeyada, sharaf mudan ee ha caayin argagaxiso baa tahaye.
Siyad Barre was born in Garbaaharay, Gedo where he was buried hes not a fucking qaxooti like you.

TekNiKo

VIP
My prediction tomorrow is Seeraar with a Marehan VP will be elected by isbadal doonka parliament and we will support him. We shall see what Axmed Madoobe does after he is elected.

Any marehan in the fake madoobe government needs to be lynched.

Whatever happens tomorrow madoobe is gone by election or by war.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

The xabashi airplane was welcomed with this, and they ditched real quick
for days these b00ns were screaming that ethiopia will overthrow madoobe and sent him back to ethiopia, but the moment ras kamboni were station at the airport they apologize and left, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!
717.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I am sorry sxb.:francis:

I didnt know you were hurting this much.

shame on me for thinking it was just fkd with you like it was for me.:meleshame:
This nigga is from Galgaduud and he's acting like he's been doing seven years of hard labour picking cotton in Gedo.
:pachah1:

for days these b00ns were screaming that ethiopia will overthrow madoobe and sent him back to ethiopia, but the moment ras kamboni were station at the airport they apologize and left, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!
717.jpg
Xabashi know our karbaash, the kambooni boys have encircled their base in kismaayo as well, just in case they try some shit.

This nigga is from Galgaduud and he's acting like he's been living under seven years of slavery in Gedo.
:pachah1:
Hes officially lost it.

Farmaajo gambled and he lost, after he is done, poon community will go back to their irrelevant days pre kacaan and become the laangaab clan they once were.

He could have worked with madoobe, he could have made deals with him to get reelected from the get go, he could have secured marehan a legacy fiican but no, he tried to act tough, and he lost.:mjlol:

Doqon

TekNiKo

VIP
Rer MZ are celebrating early, hahha can't wait until tomorrow when Seeraar is officially elected President of JL

maxa ka qaadi kartiin lets see :salute::salute:

Trending