UN envoy visits Garoowe in Northern Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
He met traditional elders from Nugaal, Sool, Sanaag and Cayn

37758991_671411006534076_4639184731223621632_o.jpg

The problem is these old heads that did nothing for the country always getting the responsibility of being the spokespeople when they have ZERO QUALIFICATIONS. ZERO EDUCATION, and ZERO INTELLIGENCE. I hate how in Somali culture the older you the more respect you have. Even tho i do agree to som extent, it doesn’t mean that they should always take leadership roles simply because your an old fart, especially when you took part in fucking up the country. Let the youngster take charge. Not sum diaper wearing illiterates.

Their time is up, they should be in retirement homes. This is one of the biggest reasons we haven’t developed as fast as other countries, the youth have zero say or governmental roles.

The problem is these old heads that did nothing for the country always getting the responsibility of being the spokespeople when they have ZERO QUALIFICATIONS. ZERO EDUCATION, and ZERO INTELLIGENCE. I hate how in Somali culture the older you the more respect you have. Even tho i do agree to som extent, it doesn’t mean that they should always take leadership roles simply because your an old fart, especially when you took part in fucking up the country. Let the youngster take charge. Not sum diaper wearing illiterates.

Their time is up, they should be in retirement homes. This is one of the biggest reasons we haven’t developed as fast as other countries, the youth have zero say or governmental roles.

I support hunting them for sport

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
So Are you going to fight or nah?
saxiib i told you the un wouldn't like to talk with miskeen porcupineland
:chrisfreshhah:

I don't even know why you guys are still talking while your capital is full of trash and still doesn't have running water.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
saxiib i told you the un wouldn't like to talk with miskeen porcupineland
:chrisfreshhah:

I don't even know why you guys are still talking while your capital is full of trash and still doesn't have running water.

Porcupineland is occupying your land. Are you going to keep making excuses or fight for what is yours?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The UN took action to stop this, there is a reason behind why they came to puntland is because they want to talk with us before you guys get shitted on.
This letter to Keating shows that Puntland is completely out of their element, Somaliland has been doing this for decades.

Politically and militarily outmaneuvering and taking hold of both Sool and Sanaag. By simply holding their positions in Tukaraq, they are bleeding Puntland out.

The UN, UK, US ambassador and EU etc have been pleading with Somaliland so far nothing has changed and Somaliland troops have still not budged to neither their or PL demands.

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Porcupineland is occupying your land. Are you going to keep making excuses or fight for what is yours?
Saxiib if you won't make a deal then we will see what happens, even UN felt sorry to you amd talked to us. And stop trying to be one of us khaniisow

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
They tried 3 times and they are making guerrilla warfare with hit and run attacks. Behind the screens for MSGA PL is 1 hour away from Hargeisa. :chrisfreshhah:

But reality is different :tacky:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
They tried 3 times and they are making guerrilla warfare with hit and run attacks. Behind the screens for MSGA PL is 1 hour away from Hargeisa. :chrisfreshhah:

But reality is different :tacky:
I know that hargeisa is far from PL, I'm not dumb

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
By simply holding their positions in Tukaraq, they are bleeding Puntland out.
Have you even been following the news? Somaliland soldiers are dying in Tukaraq 1-2 times a week. 5 were killed by artillery just the other day. There have been no losses on the Puntland side in these skirmishes. If anyone is bleeding, it's Somaliland.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Have you even been following the news? Somaliland soldiers are dying in Tukaraq 1-2 times a week. 5 were killed by artillery just the other day. There have been no losses on the Puntland side in these skirmishes.
What skirmish? They are doing hit and run attacks, this is done by the weaker part. You know this but you don't want to pop your inner balloon.

Give me something concrete, what has Puntland gained so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts