Ummah forum "Brothers: Would you marry a pretty Somali girl?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So-confused

Re: Brothers: Would you marry a pretty Somali girl?
No, I don't find black people attractive. Even if you were the rare breed, your way past your biological expiry date.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Biological expiry date kulaha, I'll look 30 when I'm 60! Black don't crack :birdman:
Must be some dheegcas

she's a troll always making new accounts, because people discover her for the self- loathing person she is. one time she wrote a whole essay on why she hates Somalis and why she doesn't class her self as one.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
kkkkkkkkk

giphy.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
she's a troll always making new accounts, because people discover her for the self- loathing person she is. one time she wrote a whole essay on why she hates Somalis and why she doesn't class her self as one.

2spirit fam

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It's funny at a first until you read that shit some more. Then it just becomes sad. Especially the blog of the moderator who runs that subreddit. That shit will give you knightmares.

Though alhamdulillah Somali women are not nearly as bad as these Asian chicks. The self hating ones are just a really small, really loud minority.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It's funny at a first until you read that shit some more. Then it just becomes sad. Especially the blog of the moderator who runs that subreddit. That shit will give you knightmares.

Though alhamdulillah Somali women are not nearly as bad as these Asian chicks. The self hating ones are just a really small, really loud minority.
@Raganimo

Why did you create a new account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts