Ummah forum "Brothers: Would you marry a pretty Somali girl?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maryam

One comment from a revert

Wa alaykumus salaam,

Already married, but if I was looking then yes I would. Most reverts I know marry somali women these days. It's not unusual anymore.

Gingerbeardman said:
Wa alaykumus salaam,

Already married, but if I was looking then yes I would. Most reverts I know marry somali women these days. It's not unusual anymore.
Gingerbeardman :dead:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This place will blow up soon..
giphy.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Wtf is this bihh talking about I get marriage proposals left, right and centre from these ajanabis mainly white, arab and asian dudes its like they have a fetish for somali girls, but I don't like light skinned men. She needs to get her life together and stop being insecure.

Somali girls can get any man they want.

Men just want a vagina. They don't care about race. Even a male white supremacist KKK will not mind having sex with a black person

LMFAO @ this guy's comment :cryinglaughsmiley:

"Wa alaykum Salam

You should not be talking to non mahrams, especially not those who compliment you on your looks.

If marriage is written for you it will happen regardless of where you're from."

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Somali girls can get any man they want.

Men just want a vagina. They don't care about race. Even a male white supremacist KKK will not mind having sex with a black person
How would you know what men want in women, arent you gay?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Horta first of all I doubt a girl who perceives herself as 'pretty' Would even ask such a question unless shes super insecure about herself these girls got one thing in common they lack confidence

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Horta first of all I doubt a girl who perceives herself as 'pretty' Would even ask such a question unless shes super insecure about herself these girls got one thing in common they lack confidence

I don't know what is up with Somali girls these days but I swear it's fishing for compliments day in and day out

Weird wallahi. I always saw them (and still do for the most part) as ludicrously confident people.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't know what is up with Somali girls these days but I swear it's fishing for compliments day in and day out

Weird wallahi. I always saw them (and still do for the most part) as ludicrously confident people.
Society tends to put a lot of pressure on women, and that often means they have low self-esteem.

So-confused

Re: Brothers: Would you marry a pretty Somali girl?
No, I don't find black people attractive. Even if you were the rare breed, your way past your biological expiry date.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Biological expiry date kulaha, I'll look 30 when I'm 60! Black don't crack :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending