Ummah forum "Being against marrying outside your culture is xaraam and a plot by nationalists"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Know a revert brother that has already divorced 3 cheap qumayos he's on to his 4th qumayo. lol cheap and clean

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Know a revert brother that has already divorced 3 cheap qumayos he's on to his 4th qumayo. lol cheap and clean
Maybe you should warn these girls? Or someone in the community should? Their fellow women?

I don't understand Somalis, this shit wouldn't fly in other communities.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
When you find out a man has been divorced twice you should run for the hills, let alone divorced three times with a Somali and you're willing to be the 4th case. What dumb bimbos. :dead:

Maybe you should warn these girls? Or someone in the community should? Their fellow women?

I would not advise a Somali to lay their dignity on the line preventing a Somali female marrying outside. There are things that affect society, a woman marrying into outside groups isn't one of them. Being dignified is more important than advising someone whose intent is to marry outside.

If you love who you are and see the values in it, admire your parents and understand their struggles of raising you, their roots and culture become what you aspire to keep and improve upon.

When you find out a man has been divorced twice you should run for the hills, let alone divorced three times with a Somali and you're willing to be the 4th case. What dumb bimbos. :dead:

Could be a marriage bandit. There is no central Islam marriage database so its really up to the Iman to ask around and check if he's legit or not.

Sometimes they fail at their task.

Nice post. I am neither for nor against interracial marriage but I think some girls are way too trigger happy when it comes to marrying out and don't think everything through. And if you suggest they do, they make you out to be backwards. Often these girls end up isolating themselves.

Labels are given sometimes injustly even though they may sound legitimate and demeaning. In your case, being backward is in fact forward looking and good. Be stubborn and be Somali when it comes to touchingly personal issues like marriage. We are sought after since the pharaohs. Why do you think we made it to this century in greater numbers? We are very very very old society that stayed true to themselves and did not want to change due to outside influence in lineage. Whoever thinks keeping that valued, historied culture and tradition to be backward are the backwards in our society.

Some people have bad luck. 4 times can be hard to justify and one wants to find out why that was the case, but divorces are a way out of a difficult relationship due to changes in personality and priorities. A man can start drinking after he gets married and become abusive, he can engage in risky life style, so his wife would most likely seek to get out of that relationship. What if he fails to satisfy her in bed and ignored her needs? Instead of looking for another man while she is married, she should rather ask for divorce? Would that choice then be counted against her? Greater numbers of divorce by one individual are questionable of course, but divorce in itself is a way to avoid committing unforgivable crime like murdering espouse as an alternative, or keep a relationship that is not healthy for the person. In the Unites States where the culture punishes divorce, espouses try to murder their significant others and do their best to get away clean. Any time an option people have is made difficult, people will find bad ways to accomplish their wishes. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

To be honest, I might be wrong but from what I've seen and heard of, these aren't exactly innocent girls being preyed on. I think Somalis in general are very naive when it comes to Somali girls. Somali guys have their dirty laundry out in the open but it's kept hush hush for obvious reasons when it comes to girls.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
To be honest, I might be wrong but from what I've seen and heard of, these aren't exactly innocent girls being preyed on. I think Somalis in general are very naive when it comes to Somali girls. Somali guys have their dirty laundry out in the open but it's kept hush hush for obvious reasons when it comes to girls.
True. Trust me I know what some of these Xalimos are up to. But a lot of these reverts prey on naive, innocent girls. They are the ones more likely to fall for their shit.

True. Trust me I know what some of these Xalimos are up to. But a lot of these reverts prey on naive, innocent girls. They are the ones more likely to fall for their shit.

Seems like it more of a failure of the family rather than the girl. The only Somali marriage you see on social media is a dysfunctional interracial one.

Seems like it more of a failure of the family rather than the girl. The only Somali marriage you see on social media is a dysfunctional interracial one.
Yah Blame the family for a girl's decisions.:wtfdis: Doesn't matter how much your parents failed. Once you become an adult, every wrong choice you make is your own fault.

I heard about girls in the UK mainly asking for cadaans only. Who was it that mentioned that as he sat for khutbah, a non soMali shaikh asked the somali men why somali women come to the mosque specifically asking for non Somali brothers? :wow: That's gotta be the most awkward thing I have heard.

Kanye

Yah Blame the family for a girl's decisions.:wtfdis: Doesn't matter how much your parents failed. Once you become an adult, every wrong choice you make is your own fault.

I heard about girls in the UK mainly asking for cadaans only. Who was it that mentioned that as he sat for khutbah, a non soMali shaikh asked the somali men why somali women come to the mosque specifically asking for non Somali brothers? :wow: That's gotta be the most awkward thing I have heard.
@Cognitivedissonance witnessed the same thing my brother did lmao. Worst part is we're not even from the same city, so it isn't a one-off occurrence. Asking Somalis to stay behind after a packed Friday prayer to discuss why Somali women are asking specifically non-Somali men. Wallahi that is embarrassing. He even stuck it on the men. "What is wrong with Somali men that women need to do this?" He basically legitimised claims Afghani, Kurdish, Paki and Nigerian guys make. It's no longer banter if it's true.
:kanyehmm:

Bohol

VIP
What I don't get is . How can halimos be part of that Ummah forum knowing how cheap
their ajnabi lovers see them and spit on their face all the time? Maybe it is true some
women like being treated bad. All those ajnabi comments have something in common
and that is potraying halimos as cheap and easy. Never seen a praising one.

@Cognitivedissonance witnessed the same thing my brother did lmao. Worst part is we're not even from the same city, so it isn't a one-off occurrence. Asking Somalis to stay behind after a packed Friday prayer to discuss why Somali women are asking specifically non-Somali men. Wallahi that is embarrassing. He even stuck it on the men. "What is wrong with Somali men that women need to do this?" He basically legitimised claims Afghani, Kurdish, Paki and Nigerian guys make. It's no longer banter if it's true.
:kanyehmm:
:jcoleno: I am surprised they haven't asked why somali dudes are cucks.:heh:

The thing those who say it isn't so common fail to understand is that we are always a minority and on amy given country, arabs and Paki are way more than us yet their womenfolk don't do this. No it is not because we are welcoming as the idiot put. We are shameless and as men, we are not protective as we should be. All those women who get apples and sodas for Mehr rag baa LA dhashay. Where are they? How can you let your daughter do that?:hmm:

What I don't get is . How can halimos be part of that Ummah forum knowing how cheap
their ajnabi lovers see them and spit on their face all the time? Maybe it is true some
women like being treated bad. All those ajnabi comments have something in common
All they want is a cadaan or an ex con, nothing else matters. Else how can you explain one revert marrying and divorcinget 4 somali women?

I always felt like mixed race somali weddings were super rare. There's only one person in my family, that I know of, who married out, and it's a man at that lol.

I have no idea where this fear mongering is coming from. Or maybe it's just my sub clan that rarely marries out :zhqjlmx:

Lol I always hated the "our wimminzz mentality lol it's dumb

lol yeah the worst part is when some of these people with the "our wimminz" mentality will try to use somali brotherhood/sisterhood as an excuse while they themselves disrespect somali females clearly they don't see them as "sisters" because you wouldn't talk about your sister like that but more like your personal possession just because they share an ethnicity

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
:jcoleno: I am surprised they haven't asked why somali dudes are cucks.:heh:

The thing those who say it isn't so common fail to understand is that we are always a minority and on amy given country, arabs and Paki are way more than us yet their womenfolk don't do this. No it is not because we are welcoming as the idiot put. We are shameless and as men, we are not protective as we should be. All those women who get apples and sodas for Mehr rag baa LA dhashay. Where are they? How can you let your daughter do that?:hmm:
A lot of Somalis have incredibly messed up priorities. They would rather their children marry some Ajnabi than a fellow Somali from another qabil that they hate. They also have incredibly high standards for any Faraax who wants to marry their daughter, but that goes out the window if their daughter wants to marry some random ajnabi.

Basically the problem is self hatred. Both on the part of the children and their parents.

I used to post on ummah forum and never seen that there but tbh the first time I seen all these bad stereotypes is on here and somnet before

Kanye

lol yeah the worst part is when some of these people with the "our wimminz" mentality wiIll try to use somali brotherhood/sisterhood as an excuse while they themselves disrespect somali females clearly they don't see them as "sisters" because you wouldn't talk about your sister like that but more like your personal possession just because they share an ethnicity
:bell: Clearly nobody really believes in the 'our wimminz' mentality otherwise this wouldn't be happening. Somali men disrespect Somali women far less than vice versa. I agree with you on that this faux sister/brotherhood Somalis have needs to be dropped. Sacdiya came at the nigga sideways. "Why would you try this with your own women?" that's some backwards ass shit on her part.:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending