Um...so shes back

Should I take her back?🤔🤔

• Total voters
@Amazonian this is how you sound :

IMG_20201126_235023.jpg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I think I'm being set up you guys.

After she ended up blocking me, i had a random Xalimo add me up on facebook a few days later. I was quick to accept that shit only because she was a baddie. But I became extremely skeptical when she decided to message me first. Wtf is going on?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
She is psychopathic. Run away from her. Wallahi I know a few married to women like her. Their life becomes a disaster. One brother who was always smiling before he married growing up and today he has a angry look all the time subhanallah his nick name was Mohamed Smiles. I just call him Mohamed now because he is the opposite of smiles. He completed half his deen but with a witch.

It feels like you've already dated this woman before. Ever since she has expressed herself to me we've been arguing back to back. She wanted to be involved in everything I do. I say something and she would hit me with a new conspiracy theory. Within just a few weeks she immediately began to develope new personalities and unfortunately for me that wasnt the woman i once knew.

Last edited:
I think I'm being set up you guys.

After she ended up blocking me, i had a random Xalimo add me up on facebook a few days later. I accepted that shit quick, only because she was a baddie. But I became extremely skeptical when she decided to message me first. Wtf is going on?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a set up, don't be played. Maybe go a long with it for a bit but remain skeptical

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It's a set up, don't be played. Maybe go a long with it for a bit but remain skeptical

I already replied, I dont care anymore.
Since I already know I'm done with Sulekha, imma play along with this one. I'll take it as another challenge. Who knows maybe that freind she sent might end up being my new wife :dead:

Trending