Um...so shes back

Should I take her back?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Total voters

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
She blocked me out of the blue, and that's never happened before. I'm not looking for no drama so obviously I didn't even call to check if she also blocked my phone number.
I dont have time for games :kodaksmiley:

Amazonian

I applaud her
Girl got her act together
She blocked me for the pettiest reason tho. I got a call around 11pm and I told her I was out with some freinds after just telling her I wasn't feeling too good. So she said no worries and then told me she'll go out with some freinds too. I didn't think much of it and told her have fun. But 24 hours later, I'm blocked smh lol

She blocked me for the pettiest reason tho. I got a call around 11pm and I told her I was out with some freinds after just telling her I wasn't feeling too good. So she said no worries and then told me she'll go out with some freinds too. I didn't think much of it and told her have fun. But 24 hours later, I'm blocked smh lol
[/QUOT
seems like its the kinda of block to get a reaction she will probably unblock you.

Amazonian

The straw that broke the camels back.
She realised where she fit into your life and she didnโ€™t like it.
Some of you girls act like children

Like we gotta baby step everything we say
So I dont deal with it :mjdontkno:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Remember Sulekha? She caught some emotions real quick and made it clear that she wanted to end things with me. I took that gesture as a challenge, I'm no simp so I told her I will respect all of her wishes. #Nagukalawad

This was our last conversation :browtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways,.I'm on the PS playing some fifa when she called me up a few nights ago. I was surprised because she sounded really content in ending things the way they were. She calls me, we talk, rekindle, and we ended the conversation on a good note.

But come Wednesday night I get hit with the message down below :mindblown:

You did nothing wrong. Madaxeed ka qas, you got side nigga potential which is a beautiful role to play.

Amazonian

You did nothing wrong. Madaxeed ka qas, you got side nigga potential which is a beautiful role to play.

Actually I been a side nigga on a few different occasions. Its mad crazy knowing her man ain't dรฌcking her down right, so I come prepared :dead:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Actually I been a side nigga on a few different occasions. Its mad crazy knowing her man ain't dรฌcking her down right, so I come prepared :dead:
Same here, when you find out how savage some of these broads are, it turns a mf cold.
Laakinse maxaa kaa galay, you're getting all pussy no dates, just fantastic.

Her man need some seamoss, watermelons and therapy:mjlol:

Amazonian

Same here, when you find out how savage some of these broads are, it turns a mf cold.
Laakinse maxaa kaa galay, you're getting all pussy no dates, just fantastic.

Her man need some seamoss, watermelons and therapy:mjlol:
I prefer the whole dating thing, I'm doing a couple right now actually. But some females act like children sometimes and they want you to remind them you care 24/7. That's when I miss being a side nigga :dead:

I prefer the whole dating thing, I'm doing a couple right now actually. But some females act like children sometimes and they want you to remind them you care 24/7. That's when I miss being a side nigga :dead:
Being a side nigga is a thankless job :wow1: but someone has got to do it :dabcasar:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
She is psychopathic. Run away from her. Wallahi I know a few married to women like her. Their life becomes a disaster. One brother who was always smiling before he married growing up and today he has a angry look all the time subhanallah his nick name was Mohamed Smiles. I just call him Mohamed now because he is the opposite of smiles. He completed half his deen but with a witch.

Trending

Latest posts