Um...so shes back

Should I take her back?🤔🤔

• Total voters

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
She blocked me out of the blue, and that's never happened before. I'm not looking for no drama so obviously I didn't even call to check if she also blocked my phone number.
I dont have time for games :kodaksmiley:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I applaud her
Girl got her act together
She blocked me for the pettiest reason tho. I got a call around 11pm and I told her I was out with some freinds after just telling her I wasn't feeling too good. So she said no worries and then told me she'll go out with some freinds too. I didn't think much of it and told her have fun. But 24 hours later, I'm blocked smh lol

She blocked me for the pettiest reason tho. I got a call around 11pm and I told her I was out with some freinds after just telling her I wasn't feeling too good. So she said no worries and then told me she'll go out with some freinds too. I didn't think much of it and told her have fun. But 24 hours later, I'm blocked smh lol
[/QUOT
seems like its the kinda of block to get a reaction she will probably unblock you.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Remember Sulekha? She caught some emotions real quick and made it clear that she wanted to end things with me. I took that gesture as a challenge, I'm no simp so I told her I will respect all of her wishes. #Nagukalawad

This was our last conversation :browtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways,.I'm on the PS playing some fifa when she called me up a few nights ago. I was surprised because she sounded really content in ending things the way they were. She calls me, we talk, rekindle, and we ended the conversation on a good note.

But come Wednesday night I get hit with the message down below :mindblown:

You did nothing wrong. Madaxeed ka qas, you got side nigga potential which is a beautiful role to play.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
You did nothing wrong. Madaxeed ka qas, you got side nigga potential which is a beautiful role to play.

Actually I been a side nigga on a few different occasions. Its mad crazy knowing her man ain't dìcking her down right, so I come prepared :dead:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Actually I been a side nigga on a few different occasions. Its mad crazy knowing her man ain't dìcking her down right, so I come prepared :dead:
Same here, when you find out how savage some of these broads are, it turns a mf cold.
Laakinse maxaa kaa galay, you're getting all pussy no dates, just fantastic.

Her man need some seamoss, watermelons and therapy:mjlol:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Same here, when you find out how savage some of these broads are, it turns a mf cold.
Laakinse maxaa kaa galay, you're getting all pussy no dates, just fantastic.

Her man need some seamoss, watermelons and therapy:mjlol:
I prefer the whole dating thing, I'm doing a couple right now actually. But some females act like children sometimes and they want you to remind them you care 24/7. That's when I miss being a side nigga :dead:

I prefer the whole dating thing, I'm doing a couple right now actually. But some females act like children sometimes and they want you to remind them you care 24/7. That's when I miss being a side nigga :dead:
Being a side nigga is a thankless job :wow1: but someone has got to do it :dabcasar:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
She is psychopathic. Run away from her. Wallahi I know a few married to women like her. Their life becomes a disaster. One brother who was always smiling before he married growing up and today he has a angry look all the time subhanallah his nick name was Mohamed Smiles. I just call him Mohamed now because he is the opposite of smiles. He completed half his deen but with a witch.

Trending