Ukrainian Refugees Complaining that the UK isn't "white enough"

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Them complaining ain’t gonna do shit. Europe will be Africa 2.0. Get rid of the whites. They pollute this Earth.
90C11DC3-A3C8-488B-A553-8E608BB43401.png
3B9A0236-1C82-4BB2-9C2F-B54E3872ABF9.jpeg

I don't understand why the stand-with-Ukraine people are mostly liberals who are constantly talking about racism... but then support literal neo-nazis in Eastern Europe.... Biden for example constantly talks about "white supremacy" but then he also wants us to support these neo-nazis in Ukraine

Som

VIP
I knew they were evil nazis, I hope Russia defeats them.
Do you think Russia is less racist? They used to beat the shit out of African students there , Caucasian people (Chechens, georgians etc) and Turkic people (Uzbek, kazak) face even more prejudice and violence

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Do you think Russia is less racist? They used to beat the shit out of African students there , Caucasian people (Chechens, georgians etc) and Turkic people (Uzbek, kazak) face even more prejudice and violence
No russians arent less racist but only one group has been treated like dainty innocent people. I don’t think Russia has the right to attack Ukraine but it’s honestly none of my buisness.

Theyre gladly bringing them to America but abhor Muslim, black and Latino refugees. It’s hilarious that they dropped off the Ukrainian refugees in Georgia, where there’s black people everywhere.
:drakekidding:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m reminded of all the white worshipping Arabs, mainly Gulf arabs and to a lesser extent Egyptians, who were begging to bring Ukrainian refugees to their country. Only for Ukrainian refugees to act like this
:lolbron::russ:
I sometimes wonder if Allah swt made white skin/people as a test for People of color

:dead::cosbyhmm:

Trending