Ukrainian Refugees Complaining that the UK isn't "white enough"

Ukranian nazi b*tch
She definitely wouldn't count as nazi white
Do you think Russia is less racist? They used to beat the shit out of African students there , Caucasian people (Chechens, georgians etc) and Turkic people (Uzbek, kazak) face even more prejudice and violence
A fair number of Somalis have gone to school in russia. I have an uncle who did in the 60s and he had a good experience. Are they more racist than anywhere else on Earth?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
White birth rates are declining at a fast rate. Either adapt or get left behind at this point.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Basically not every Ukrinain is like this.

Anyway I want to share with you all the theory that Western right is trying to make POC in the west hate Ukrainians, and make POC as cold heart selfish ppl. It started from the first wave of Ukrainian refugees. And this video, a Ukrainian saying UK is not white enough serve the ultra right nationalists, and at the same time helps the right agenda for POC to hate all Ukrainians together. Let's not fall to their tactics.

Anyway I want to share with you all the theory that Western right is trying to make POC in the west hate Ukrainians, and make POC as cold heart selfish ppl. It started from the first wave of Ukrainian refugees. And this video, a Ukrainian saying UK is not white enough serve the ultra right nationalists, and at the same time helps the right agenda for POC to hate all Ukrainians together. Let's not fall to their tactics.
Good point!

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race

People of Color?
8E3497A1-C131-4C17-A7FB-768F4C6F4CCB.png
E2BCA50A-2712-4036-8FB0-969877CF091C.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

and why would they do that when they support Ukraine?
:childplease:

so we have to support the neo nazis to beat the right

No smart boy, they want you to hate these refugees to make you look bad.

No, never said that. And these Ukrainians aren’t all nazis.

Why do you think I need to support a fight for neo nazis and homosexuality in Eastern Europe?

“People Are Not Coming Back to the Closet”: The Fight for Ukraine Is Also a Fight for LGBTQ Rights​

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why do you think I need to support a fight for neo nazis and homosexuality in Eastern Europe?

“People Are Not Coming Back to the Closet”: The Fight for Ukraine Is Also a Fight for LGBTQ Rights​

Who said support anybody, why you claim something I didn’t say?

The crazy thing is that Muslim Russians are risking their lives for these degenerates and they’re calling them terrorists.

All non white, non christians should turn their backs on these pos. They only want white Christian help.

GemState

36/21
VIP
lenin couldn’t beat xenophobia out of them but the english think HR diversity powerpoints will

The crazy thing is that Muslim Russians are risking their lives for these degenerates and they’re calling them terrorists.

All non white, non christians should turn their backs on these pos. They only want white Christian help.
Chechens are NOT Russian. That sambac Kadryov is Putin's lapdog

Trending