UK xalimo has anxiety attack with faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
although I don't agree with her only stating somali guys. But I too get a lil uncomfortable when there's a group of somali men ibwould say is more of an awkward thing than being terrified of them. Either way she sucks for saying that
Lol the awkward thing is more understandable, but having an anxiety attack and breaking in cold sweat seems to either stem from ptsd or some other issues she isn't disclosing.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Lol u can tell she wanted to say black men but she wouldn’t get any likes or retweets and xalimos would be the first to say “your being racist” “self hater” “Arab wannabe” lol the last thing a group of Somali guys in the uk would do is attack a xalimo, I’ve never heard of that happening especially in London. However since they wanna throw away there identity and claim faraxs as the enemy and believe the are black as well expect more of this and I wouldn’t even care.

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-22_22-55-39.png
    upload_2019-1-22_22-55-39.png
    927.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited by a moderator:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've been reading up on UK xalimos on the general section and it seems to me that most of them have very low self-esteem issues and try deflecting it to the faraxs. Or is it that UK faraxs deserve some of the blame. I've also noticed on twitter Canadian and North American xalimos never talk about their issues with faraxs on social media. What is so unique to the Somali UK population?

Armadhillo dated her and she hasn't been the same after role playing in the bedroom

Don't blame her, her last encounter with that many Faaraxs ended up in a (voluntary) Bukake session.

#FlashBacks

tenor.gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I remember a xalimo telling me the exact same thing but in Toronto instead. :ftw9nwa:

She crossed the road when she seen a pack of faraaxs walking towards her :dead:

Walking past Somali men ain’t a problem, I just have a problem walking past Somalis in general.

All that staring :susp:

Walking past AA/Latinos is a whole different vibe, act like straight up savages that haven’t seen woman in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts