UK xalimo has anxiety attack with faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading up on UK xalimos on the general section and it seems to me that most of them have very low self-esteem issues and try deflecting it to the faraxs. Or is it that UK faraxs deserve some of the blame. I've also noticed on twitter Canadian and North American xalimos never talk about their issues with faraxs on social media. What is so unique to the Somali UK population?

She's strange as hell.

If she was to say she felt uncomfortable when she saw a group of black men, then everyone would be calling her 'racist' self hater ect. So why is it okay for her to say that about Somali men?

Tbh, after a certain time at night, most women feel uncomfortable when they see a group of men. However, Somali men are the ones that make me feel the least uncomfortable.

Call me naive, but when I see a group of men and they start speaking Somali, that is when I feel a sigh of relief.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
She need to get her head check out. It's understandable be worried about your safety but this is ridiculous

Or is it that UK faraxs deserve some of the blame. I've also noticed on twitter Canadian and North American xalimos never talk about their issues with faraxs on social media. What is so unique to the Somali UK population?

Search "Somali guys" on twitter and watch North American girls talk shit about Somali guys.

We in this together, ain't no UK thing :mjcry:

World

VIP
Had she wrote “I get uncomfortable, anxious and scared when I see a group of black guys on the street that I have to walk past”

Wallahi billahi her entire mentions would be full of xalimos calling her a racist arab wannabe, how she’s black and should feel safe around her “black kangz”, and how she should keep the same energy when a white man robs her.

Dumb . This is why us faraxs don’t like modern day treacherous western xalimos who will use any opportunity to attack us and who hate their ethnicity, culture, language.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Maskiin she sounds hella insecure.

That's when I get my model walk on!!!!

original.gif

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Had she wrote “I get uncomfortable, anxious and scared when I see a group of black guys on the street that I have to walk past”

Wallahi billahi her entire mentions would be full of xalimos calling her a racist arab wannabe, how she’s black and should feel safe around her “black kangz”, and how she should keep the same energy when a white man robs her.

Dumb . This is why us faraxs don’t like modern day treacherous western xalimos who will use any opportunity to attack us and who hate their ethnicity, culture, language.

Girls like her give the rest of us a bad name . We all know that in reality the group of Somali men would protect her while nimaanka iyo naagaha madowga weey garaaca leheen . Like that girl in Canada that was beaten up and the xayawaan were recording everything.

World

VIP
Girls like her give the rest of us a bad name . We all know that in reality the group of Somali men would protect her while nimaanka iyo naagaha madowga weey garaaca leheen . Like that girl in Canada that was beaten up and the xayawaan were recording everything.
It’s not a few girls, it’s the majority. Nearly 800 xalimos liked her tweet showing they agree with her opinion. Let them get beaten the f*ck up by ajnabis like how that xalimo nearly got killed by those two jamaicans, I won’t bat an eye to help them.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Lmao I could careless what a xalimo from the UK thinks I'm tryna get my posts up and it's a slow day in the politics section :kodaksmiley:
Uk xalimo posts have been rinsed, rare to get much traction on these kind of threads tbh :reallymaury:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Uk is a filth place. As for twitter, I don't follow 68 IQ tweets

As for that xaliimo, bet her leader is Mrs @Knowles :siilaanyolaugh:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Did their cheesy pick up line made her feel unsafe?:siilaanyolaugh:

The last thing our skinny Farah’s are is intimidating lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
although I don't agree with her only stating somali guys. But I too get a lil uncomfortable when there's a group of somali men ibwould say is more of an awkward thing than being terrified of them. Either way she sucks for saying that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts