UK Xalimo goes 2 Somalia,meets dirt poor ayeeyo N a land that looks like Mars, the abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Q

Walahi that was grandma, real grandmother. If you watched the video you can see her grand-father's 2 other wives. She actually explained it in the video. What was strange about is that the grandpa's youngest wife looked younger than the girl's father yet he was calling her hooyo out of respect.

Very shameful that their grandma is living in such a condition.
That's just stupid. Why would they even film their poor grandma. How can they sleep at night in their comfortable beds while their ayeeyo lives in that place?

my mom's generation built a home for ayeeyo as soon as they came to the west. imagine living comfortably in a nice house while your own mother lives in a buul :mjcry:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
my mom's generation built a home for ayeeyo as soon as they came to the west. imagine living comfortably in a nice house while your own mother lives in a buul :mjcry:

Exactly

Why even film this, why why why why !

What's crazy is that my family and have spoiled the uncles, grandpa, grandma and aunts. Forget abt building a home for them we are taking care of their extended offsprings and the ones they had. It's a never ending philanthropy

Gibiin-Udug

They could have sent the money they bought the ticket with.

Some people are beyond selfish and stupid.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They could have sent the money they bought the ticket with.

Some people are beyond selfish and stupid.

2 tickets and the expenses they utilized could've built a mansion in that God forsaken red earth mars like village.

These villages labor cost are next to nothing and material so easy to obtain.

No effing excuse.

Gibiin-Udug

2 tickets and the expenses they utilized could've built a mansion in that God forsaken red earth mars like village.

These villages labor cost are next to nothing and material so easy to obtain.

No effing excuse.
Like I've said some people don't think and they're selfish.

Bohol

VIP
A lot of the people in Somali galbeed have a culture where they marry 4 wives each
despite not having the means to provide. Widespread poverty is inevitable. Atleast
with the Oromo their land is valuable and lush so they can afford to breed like rats.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A lot of the people in Somali galbeed have a culture where they marry 4 wives each
despite not having the means to provide. Widespread poverty is inevitable. Atleast
with the Oromo their land is valuable and lush so they can afford to breed like rats.

This family has a lifeline but it's a lifeline that's not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending