UK Xalimo goes 2 Somalia,meets dirt poor ayeeyo N a land that looks like Mars, the abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Could they not build their ayeeyo a home.

I'm puzzled by how the people that live in occupied Western Somalia have willingly accepted to be Ethiopians like a prostitutes of the night.

The willingness to call themselves "Ethiopian" and calling this land "Ethiopia" makes me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:
They have accepted their fate adeer siyaad failed to save them now they are the slaves of habashi free hawd and ogaden inshallah one day those habashi get karbasshed for stealing our land

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So many cute babies I just wanted to squeeze them. Lovely little creatures Masha’Allah

WHAT THE EFF ARE YOU SAYING !!!

This is not the Serengeti you know!

You spoke like a cadaan who visited the Serengeti :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::lolbron:

WHAT THE EFF ARE YOU SAYING !!!

This is not the Serengeti you know!

You spoke like a cadaan who visited the Serengeti :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::lolbron:

Inshaallah I will travel all over Somalia and collect the cutest little munchkins for adoption. I will create the ideal Somali environment; they will read Quran like in the video. I will buy one of those Caribbean islands and we’ll start all over again :2tjlv3e:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They have accepted their fate adeer siyaad failed to save them now they are the slaves of habashi free hawd and ogaden inshallah one day those habashi get karbasshed for stealing our land

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::ohlord::ohlord::stopit::stopit:

They've surrendered like the dam slaves they are.

How can someone accept to be a prostitute. It's beyond me. :ohlord:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Inshaallah I will travel all over Somalia and collect the cutest little munchkins for adoption. I will create the ideal Somali environment; they will read Quran like in the video. I will buy one of those Caribbean islands and we’ll start all over again :2tjlv3e:

You don't have to go far to get ones like them, you can rotate between me and @Geeljire sanbuur, have one with him and have 2 with me. Then decide who you want to stick with

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::ohlord::ohlord::stopit::stopit:

They've surrendered like the dam slaves they are.

How can someone accept to be a prostitute. It's beyond me. :ohlord:
Facts man i can never understand why they dont just fight for their freedom i would rather die fighting than live as a prostitute xabashi has groomed our people into lapdogs

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Facts man i can never understand why they dont just fight for their freedom i would rather die fighting than live as a prostitute xabashi has groomed our people into lapdogs

There's that saying " I rather live as a lion one day than a sheep for 1k years"

Just watched the second video, they even have an Ethiopia flag in their classroom :eek:
But the children, may Allah bless and protect them, they are so sweet and beautiful I can’t wait to go to xamar I’m going to play with all the squishy babies Insha’Allah

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I used to herd my camels in harshin during the summer which is several miles away from Qabri bayax. Qabri bayax is a small tuulo and a very cheap place to live in. Building a house over there can easily cost less than 10k. The girls father should've at least put his mother in a comfortable house to live in.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@R.Kelly they were two lovely videos and you didn't have to politicise the video you nacas. Do you really think she'll go around waving the Somali flag and say K5 is part of Somalia on camera? Sometimes use you brain before calling people prostitutes and slaves :bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly they were two lovely videos and you didn't have to politicise the video you nacas. Do you really think she'll go around waving the Somali flag and say K5 is part of Somalia on camera? Sometimes use you brain before calling people prostitutes and slaves :bell:

She posted this when she got back you dimwit.

I rationally ask why the Western Somalia natives in MN waving the flag? It is a form of prostitution. Now they've indoctrinated this ceydh raised child on this surrender.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I used to herd my camels in harshin during the summer which is several miles away from Qabri bayax. Qabri bayax is a small tuulo and a very cheap place to live in. Building a house over there can easily cost less than 10k. The girls father should've at least put his mother in a comfortable house to live in.

There's no excuse for his mom to be living in such degraded xoolo-like living. Then again he came from the UK where they live on a ceydh pay check to paycheck :bell: We just can't blame the Geeljire-UK for being poor.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
What hell do you expect? The main land somalia dont even refer themself as Somalia, we have all these different ”lands” so why the hell would somali galbeed want to call themselfs somalia?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What hell do you expect? The main land somalia dont even refer themself as Somalia, we have all these different ”lands” so why the hell would somali galbeed want to call themselfs somalia?

The least they could've done was to seek independence. Don't even join the Somali weyn but seek dam indepedence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending