UK xaliimo got roasted for saying blacks and Asians shouldn't wear Remembrance poppies

Yes I did get them from twitter during a clan bashing session. lol. tbh the text seems real, it's hard to edit the image like that. idk how legit these sources are and u might be right.

Lmaooo I knew it just by looking at the red background :ftw9nwa:. These qabiilist trolls are embarrassing, they should be employed. They got a lot of time on their hands lool.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I'm not an expert on this so I wouldn't say he mass murdered clans (Killing innocents) and stole their cattle. It's only British colonial sources claiming him to be some sort of monster, I don't believe their claims. He was a rebel so there obviously going to lie about him and spread all sorts of deceptive propaganda.

He probably only killed enemies on the battlefield and when he defeated them, all their battle possessions belonged to the dervishes. This is something normal in war, when you defeat someone, you take their tanks, Guns, camels, swords and everything they had on the battlefield.
It does not matter if he mass murdered them. If they were Gaalo and against the British in mass converting Somalis to Christianity to be slaves to Europe then they had what was coming to them. Islam first

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Lmaooo I knew it just by looking at the red background :ftw9nwa:. These qabiilist trolls are embarrassing, they should be employed. They got a lot of time on their hands lool.
Fucking ridiculous these people piss me off to no end. Using this to bash a entire clan as if no other ethnicity had ever sold off their daughters to foreign buyers smh.

Fucking ridiculous these people piss me off to no end. Using this to bash a entire clan as if no other ethnicity had ever sold off their daughters to foreign buyers smh.
These qabiilists (Usually anonymous) trolls are embarrassing and they honestly piss me off with their bullshit. In real life there probably basement dwelling weirdos with nothing going for them in their sad depressing lives. There are bad and good people in every clan, ethnicity etc. There are good Isaaqs and bad Isaaqs, same with MJs, Dhulos and all other Somali clans. One individual doesn't represent a clan, the same goes for all other qabiils.

Also what these retarded trolls don't realize is when you post sensitive things about Somalis, there are Ajnabi lurkers willing to use this to harass Somalis in the future. Generally speaking, Somalis are not a very likeable people and we got enemies who will try to use these bullshit sources against us.

These retarded trolls don't realize is that your Somalis at the end of the day and people will look at these bullshit sources and judge Somalis collectively as a whole and they wouldn't give a shit about what clan you come from. Somalis are the same in their eyes and we should be careful posting sensitive BS for ajnabi lurkers to see.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
These qabiilists (Usually anonymous) trolls are embarrassing and they honestly piss me off with their bullshit. In real life there probably basement dwelling weirdos with nothing going for them in their sad depressing lives. There are bad and good people in every clan, ethnicity etc. There are good Isaaqs and bad Isaaqs, same with MJs, Dhulos and all other Somali clans. One individual doesn't represent a clan, the same goes for all other qabiils.

Also what these retarded trolls don't realize is when you post sensitive things about Somalis, there are Ajnabi lurkers willing to use this to harass Somalis in the future. Generally speaking, Somalis are not a very likeable people and we got enemies who will try to use these bullshit sources against us.

These retarded trolls don't realize is that your Somalis at the end of the day and people will look at these bullshit sources and judge Somalis collectively as a whole and they wouldn't give a shit about what clan you come from. Somalis are the same in their eyes and we should be careful posting sensitive BS for ajnabi lurkers to see.
This is a collective L for all of us. To the outside world, the L of one clan is the L for all us as we are Nation no matter what others say but some donkeys can't seem to understand

Trending