UK xaliimo got roasted for saying blacks and Asians shouldn't wear Remembrance poppies

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
She’s dumb for saying that. Let her get roasted :O27GWRK:

I'm not really familiar with Remembrance Day or the poppy custom (I had to look it up to understand what it is) but I don't think we should wear poppies for Remembrance Day.

Not UK but search up what the Harlem firefighters did for the allies durinf WW2 and how they got welcomed back in America. Why celebrate people who colonised ur country?

I proudly wear my poppy but so does everyone else.

Somalis from England and their cousins in the homeland don't even show respect to their own family members who fought in the Ogaden War. Where is their holiday? Countries remember their fallen. They show them respect. You only show respect to your clan militias masquerading as the defence forces of your barely functioning "autonomous" states. You are ruled by UN workers and fed with western taxpayer handouts.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I wear my poppy in remembrance of the brave, fallen Nazis who fought valiantly to bankrupt Europe so that they couldn't afford to continue occupying their colonies anymore.

I wear my poppy in remembrance of the brave, fallen Nazis who fought valiantly to bankrupt Europe so that they couldn't afford to continue occupying their colonies anymore.

You know this is the thing that seems so funny to me. The Nazis as I understand it were white nationalists built around this cult of "Aryanism" and wanted to reverse Western decline, to achieve some of greatness for European civilization... and then it seems the main thing they accomplished was killing millions and millions of "Aryans" and getting these "Aryans" to slaughter each other other on a mass scale.

Then again, I think it's kind of a pattern with super fanatical nationalist groups for some reason. I read some Sendero Luminoso propaganda from Perú and they were espousing this fanatical Peruvian nationalism but then meanwhile their actual "accomplishments" were basically just killing a bunch of Peruvians.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
It's a war I've never given a shit about and it's a war I'll probably never give a shit about. All those countries fighting against the Nazis had the similar ideals and have committed atrocities on par if not worse. And they decided to force countries and groups that had nothing to do with it to participate while still facing discrimination while continuing to fight a war that was never theirs.

Britain's past is even worse than Nazi Germany and we still continually shit on them with Nazi jokes while ignoring and denying the millions they've killed. Unbelievable.:icon lol:

Reminds me of this
ddurdm6352t21.jpg

Britain's past is even worse than Nazi Germany

I agree with this 1000% percent. I didn't want to offend the UKers on here so I didn't mention this but..... I would never want to honor the British army. I have felt disappointed that Hitler didn't destroy Britain. The British empire in my eyes was butchers and murderers. They were psychopaths.

At least, Hitler seemed like he was honest. He seemed like a straightforward type who would let you know what he was about.

Meanwhile, the British would try to make you their slave while lecturing you about liberalism and human rights. I have honestly wondered before whether Anglos are one of Gog and Magog.

3Zg0tMO.jpg

BcfcHR7IIAAHzDY.jpg

(btw to my understanding a small number did actually survive but the Anglos nearly wiped an entire race of people..... as they did in the case of the Indians in the US.... they are liable to show up somewhere and wipe out entire races of people... and then lecture everyone about "the rights of man!")

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I proudly show off my dulbahante poppy for the great men that died fighting for the land, so I salute my fellow cadaans who were there poppy, hopefully they wear it with pride.:russsmug:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Reminds of that Somalian girl that was protesting against Winston Churchill. What's it with Somalian girls and being staunch libtards?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It's a war I've never given a shit about and it's a war I'll probably never give a shit about. All those countries fighting against the Nazis had the similar ideals and have committed atrocities on par if not worse. And they decided to force countries and groups that had nothing to do with it to participate while still facing discrimination while continuing to fight a war that was never theirs.

Britain's past is even worse than Nazi Germany and we still continually shit on them with Nazi jokes while ignoring and denying the millions they've killed. Unbelievable.:icon lol:

Reminds me of thisView attachment 81575
I agree with this 1000% percent. I didn't want to offend the UKers on here so I didn't mention this but..... I would never want to honor the British army. I have felt disappointed that Hitler didn't destroy Britain. The British empire in my eyes was butchers and murderers. They were psychopaths.

At least, Hitler seemed like he was honest. He seemed like a straightforward type who would let you know what he was about.

Meanwhile, the British would try to make you their slave while lecturing you about liberalism and human rights. I have honestly wondered before whether Anglos are one of Gog and Magog.

3Zg0tMO.jpg

BcfcHR7IIAAHzDY.jpg

(btw to my understanding a small number did actually survive but the Anglos nearly wiped an entire race of people..... as they did in the case of the Indians in the US.... they are liable to show up somewhere and wipe out entire races of people... and then lecture everyone about "the rights of man!")
You two are probably daacuun-ridden Ogadens init :mjlol: Anyways may Allah bless the RAF fighter pilots who bombarded Mad Mo and his band of camel raiding thugs :rejoice:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You two are probably daacuun-ridden Ogadens init :mjlol: Anyways may Allah bless the RAF fighter pilots who bombarded Mad Mo and his band of camel raiding thugs :rejoice:
What sort of cuqdad ridden English bumsucking bastard are you? I'm not even related to anyone who is Ogaden.

Trending

Latest posts