UK vs Canada

Yes, I did. You know full well you were talking crap about Koonfur and Somali history like claiming reer Madoweyne are ethnically Somali (💀) which is why you left every single one of those spats with your tail between your legs, unable to disprove anything I was saying and resorting to ad hominem like you are now. If I was so wrong; prove it in those threads you clearly still remember.

That being said, walaal, you need professional help. I didn't lie about any of the stats I shared. I just 2 second googled some stats and shared the first things that popped up on google and I just showed you that. Do you want me to link to the google search results for ever statistic I shared? I didn't do any deeper digging like what you've shared and was mostly messing with my akhi @Al-Ma'mun's Kanadiyaan grandstanding. But now I know, thanks to you, that Canada is actually richer than the UK and that google misled me and unlike you I can admit that I was misled and mistaken. I'm agreeing with you on Canada and the UK as your stats are fairly clear. Khalas.

Cool it, I don't have any time or energy for your mentally ill behavior and the fact that you're still salty about some conversations from like half a year ago which we both know is why you came at me with that nonsense "you make shit up" comment instead of just politely correcting me. Subxanallah.

Nigga diverting to some threads that we exchanged views 10 months ago. :dead: The mentally ill here is indeed you if you're trying to divert to some thread that has nothing to do with this one. I just saw your shit claims, using some data that you didn't even understand and I just busted it. Now that all of your claims got busted, you want to claim "hey I won my points in some other thread". :dead: Nigga whatever that rocks your boat! :heh:

Wth, I don't even remember it. But I am glad you learned your lesson that next time stop acting smart and don't use some shit data that don't back your bogus claims.

Back to the topic, I am glad that reer North America crushed the fellas who allege allegiance to some old habar who died recently. In UK, just look at their national anthem: It starts with "God saves the queen". What? :drakelaugh::faysalwtf:

@Indeed

:ufdup: You need to stop the cap people are running away from ur shithole third world uk
70k starting salary is equivalent to 30k starting salary in the U.K.. Why? Because In Canada they nearly take half of your salary lmaoooooooo, and it’s soo expensive. What’s the point of living in a country with extremely high tax, but low services, and Sh1t infrastructure.

The liberal softie Justin Trudeau really destroyed your country and now they will invite 100 million of Indians by 2050, more immigrants mean more salary stagnation and reduction as the corporations love hiring foreign workers to lower the standards. Good luck Canadians your country going down. In 10 to 30 years later.

Canada will become greater Punjabi Brampton by 2035 let alone 2050. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Vito Rizutto @Keep it a boqol 💯 @LibaanSom @Al-Ma'mun
In Canada, you guys work to death, you have no workers rights, employers treat you like slaves, long toxic American work hours with low European salary, basically Canadians got the worst of both worlds.

In Canada you guys get 10 days of holiday per year while working LMAOOO 10 DAYS!!!!! ALLAH!!!!! Unbelievable, shocking. Canadian workers are overwhelmed and overworked with burnout with little to no working rights.

Why should I leave the U.K. to go to Canada, while here in the U.K. its by law to we get 2months + holiday paid leave a year. In the U.K. we workers are treated with respect, we have many rights as a worker and employers don’t fk with us. Every year I go vacation in Europe, Somalia, Dubai or even in nyc thanks to the long holiday entitlement we the British people have. The British worker like the rest of Europe has great work life balance, with strong workers righrs. North America has third world mentality with working.

While in North America yes you get a higher salary than us but you work to death, no work/life balance, you barely be at home, you are over worked, employers and corporations owns you, you can be sacked so easily, I could go on and on.

Life in this dunya is short, it’s not all about work work work work, the value of work/life balance is crucial and here in the U.K. we work to live not live to work.

No wonder it’s full of reer U.K. and reer Europe everywhere in hargeisa and Mogadishu chilling have 1 month vacation, while there’s barely any reer North Americans holidaying back home due to their insane working conditions and no rights.

Attachments

• 56436760-0404-4BB7-A4F2-D48109A3927B.jpeg
    56436760-0404-4BB7-A4F2-D48109A3927B.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
@Vito Rizutto
The government of Canada is truly an expert in marketing the country of Canada to seem like it’s borderline heaven, to attract migrants and it’s working, but the reality on the ground, it’s not so rosey and pretty.

This is the reality of Canada that the Canadian government and YOU RER Canadians don’t show.

The harsh reality in Canada, and once an immigrant migrants to Canada they are in for a huge state of shock, fooled by the gov.

70k starting salary is equivalent to 30k starting salary in the U.K.. Why? Because In Canada they nearly take half of your salary lmaoooooooo, and it’s soo expensive. What’s the point of living in a country with extremely high tax, but low services, and Sh1t infrastructure.

Check your facts before you can make those broad claims that can't stand up to scrutiny.

Canadian payroll taxes:

1664290601562.png

UK payroll taxes:

1664290813300.png

UK's taxes are far higher than Canada.

Check your facts before you can make those broad claims that can't stand up to scrutiny.

Canadian payroll taxes:

View attachment 239300

UK payroll taxes:

View attachment 239301

UK's taxes are far higher than Canada.
At the same time you Canadians are getting ripped off from shopping bills and mobile phone bills, so it adds up.

In the U.K. Grocery shopping is dirt cheap due to competition unlike Canada. Phone bills way cheaper as well. There’s more hidden tax in Canada.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Leftist who spread their BS should be jailed for life. They're leeches to society. They are the weaklings of society. Only the disabled and seniors should be helped, not the poor and the lazy who are always leftists. Keep your leftist bullshit to yourselves. Stop polluting the minds of children to become leeches of society. No one aspires to be a leftist leecher. Survival of the fittest. Just dimo if you can't make it in this world.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Leftist who spread their BS should be jailed for life. They're leeches to society. They are the weaklings of society. Only the disabled and seniors should be helped, not the poor and the lazy who are always leftists. Keep your leftist bullshit to yourselves. Stop polluting the minds of children to become leeches of society. No one aspires to be a leftist leecher. Survival of the fittest. Just dimo if you can't make it in this world.
Have a snicker. Labour is coming home

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Have a snicker. Labour is coming home

The current leader is apparently just some centrist anyway. He won't do anything. Centrists are status quo and have no principles. Maybe he will invade Iran and follow Tony Blair's playbook.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The current leader is apparently just some centrist anyway. He won't do anything. Centrists are status quo and have no principles. Maybe he will invade Iran and follow Tony Blair's playbook.
If you think about the Somalis coming to Uk in mid to early 2000s are euro trash. English + good ceyd= Amazing

Looool you Canadians are jealous of our Labour Party, the party of the British working class people of this country who will significantly improve the U.K. once they get into power. It will be way better than Canada.

In Canada you don’t have a working class party who represents the Canadian working people. You have the conservatives and the liberal party, whom both don’t give a Sh1t about Canadians but the corporations.

Trending

Latest posts