UK vs Canada

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Well in the few years Indians population will surpass the U.K. Indians lmaooo. 100 million by 2050? Good luck.
Everyone knows it’s impossible and it’s not going happen esp when Trudeau leaves you moron. There’s more Indians in east London than all of Canada :dead:

why is a doctor getting paid same amount as a warehouse worker lmaooo

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
Everyone knows it’s impossible and it’s not going happen esp when Trudeau leaves you moron. There’s more Indians in east London than all of Canada :dead:

13.50 as a doctor is crazy, she really wasted her 10 yrs of her life just to get McDonald Salary @Indeed what’s your excuse this time
:mjcry:

Guy keeps talking about Indians, is he blind wtf, London is basically India and Pakistan combined

And UK have low quality immigrants, while North America gets the educated ones
The USA takes educated one. Highly skilled immigrants who came to Canada has their set on USA and come to Canada only for a stepping stone to America. No wonder Canada is suffering from brain drain of highly skilled professionals. In Canada your wage is low, with crap weather and sh1t infrastructure, with no culture and history.

13.50 as a doctor is crazy, she really wasted her 10 yrs of her life just to get McDonald Salary @Indeed what’s your excuse this time
:mjcry:
Well in the U.K., the financial sector is the sector you get paid the most here in the U.K., of course doctors deserve a wage increase but the Tory gov has been a disgrace for the last 12 years and they will lose the next election in 2 years time, people had enough.

It doesn’t matter if Justin Trudeau leaves, you still gonna get 100 millions Indians flooding into your country due to the demand of immigrants needed in your country, the conservatives will stick by that policy.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
The USA takes educated one. Highly skilled immigrants who came to Canada has their set on USA and come to Canada only for a stepping stone to America. No wonder Canada is suffering from brain drain of highly skilled professionals. In Canada your wage is low, with crap weather and sh1t infrastructure, with no culture and history.
Nacasyahow we move to america cause it’s right beside us and convenient people all over the world go to America in large numbers why single us out? there’s a fuckton of Americans that come to Canada for job offers too go to Windsor half the fuckers in that city are Americans lol that’s what happens with a lot of countries that border eachother.

Y’all British niggas jus salty you have to stack up a fuckton to even visit america when I can catch a flight to Miami for 90$ 😂😂😂

Nacasyahow we move to america cause it’s right beside us and convenient people all over the world go to America in large numbers why single us out? there’s a fuckton of Americans that come to Canada for job offers too go to Windsor half the fuckers in that city are Americans lol that’s what happens with a lot of countries that border eachother.

Y’all British niggas jus salty you have to stack up a fuckton to even visit america when I can catch a flight to Miami for 90$ 😂😂😂
Nah, why would Americans move to Canada? Lmaoooooo, it’s the other way round. Plus of course Windsor is right at the border so there’s bound to be Americans. Canadians flood to 1,000 of miles away to Florida for example to live and work.

Why would I go to Miami, when the U.K. is at its best location centrally on the globe. You pay $90 to go to Miami???🤣, I could go pay £20 for a flight to Spain to chill. One of the great thing about living in the U.K. is cheap travel, I could go Dubai, European cities, Asia is not that far, I could go holiday to Somalia etc.

@Indeed 17 point Labour lead :rejoice: largest since 2001, 180 seat majority. The UK is back but we got to survive 2 years
I feel huge optimism now, labour had a great conference for the past two days showcasing their policies to the British people. The British working class people had enough of Tory scums, who been in power for fking 12 years!!!!!!

You think liz truss wills survive until the general election? Following the pound plunge, many Tory mps already sending a letter of no confidence in her. I hope by winter she resigns or quits, then general election happens, this country can’t survive 2 years from this corrupt tories.

Attachments

• C61F413F-9E0B-4085-8879-B6C5042490F5.jpeg
    C61F413F-9E0B-4085-8879-B6C5042490F5.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 28

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I feel huge optimism now, labour had a great conference for the past two days showcasing their policies to the British people. The British working class people had enough of Tory scums, who been in power for fking 12 years!!!!!!

You think liz truss wills survive until the general election? Following the pound plunge, many Tory mps already sending a letter of no confidence in her. I hope by winter she resigns or quits, then general election happens, this country can’t survive 2 years from this corrupt tories.
I couldn't care less. I was supporting Truss for a year now because this moment would always happen. Starmer's only weakness was he was boring but she's way more boring and cannot give a speech to save her life. Now has added destroying the economy to the list. She has destroyed them in 2024 but yes they might get rid if these polls continue lol. Won't save them though.

I couldn't care less. I was supporting Truss for a year now because this moment would always happen. Starmer's only weakness was he was boring but she's way more boring and cannot give a speech to save her life. Now has added destroying the economy to the list. She has destroyed them in 2024 but yes they might get rid if these polls continue lol. Won't save them though.
When labour won the 1997 election after 18 years of Tory rule, look how happy the British public were, wow unbelievable, Labour truly is for the party for the British people.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
When labour won the 1997 election after 18 years of Tory rule, look how happy the British public were, wow unbelievable, Labour truly is for the party for the British people.

New Labour was the best governing party in the West. A new and improved version is near :rejoice:

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Nah, why would Americans move to Canada? Lmaoooooo, it’s the other way round. Plus of course Windsor is right at the border so there’s bound to be Americans. Canadians flood to 1,000 of miles away to Florida for example to live and work.

Why would I go to Miami, when the U.K. is at its best location centrally on the globe. You pay $90 to go to Miami???🤣, I could go pay £20 for a flight to Spain to chill. One of the great thing about living in the U.K. is cheap travel, I could go Dubai, European cities, Asia is not that far, I could go holiday to Somalia etc.
None of those places are as lit as america lol hold ur L miyute 😭😭😭