UK Somalis have the audacity.

As an Anerican im going to have to go with and side with netherlands here
Maybe :wow1:

What is this
FF11FB89-831A-477E-BAFA-DF3AF0EBB457.jpeg
uk needs to step up:mjlaugh:

@qwertyuiop me too....I can’t relate either as 🇫🇯 diaspora we wake up this everyday Alx

1618355107226.jpeg

And out homes built in the middle of the ocean
1618355189414.jpeg

I can’t relate to reer uk gaajo or the cold arse Netherlands! Too bless to care, too chil to fight Alx 🙏🏽

Real talk I wouldn’t live in the UK especially the big cities even if I got paid to live there. Only reason why I rate the UK is because I love soccer and I have a lot of family members over there.

UK is filled with ugly cadaans and smelly immigrants. Wait I’m fasting I’ll hold myself back. I’ll get back to this thread when I break my fast IA.

Reer UK waa inoo iyo hadhow. :pacspit::pacspit:
Trust me you wouldn’t want to live in an all white city

Reer henny: has no morals will shoot another somali in a heartbeat. Bassicly they are madownised somalisView attachment 179917

Reer fenty: only diaspora that will rob a ayeeyo. and Will proberly twerk for drugs on the same day
View attachment 179918

Reer kitchen knife: will rob you on thursday then goes to mosque on friday praying for forgiveness and then will rob you on saturday again
View attachment 179920

Reer khanis: they consider themselfes hardcore gangsters while looking like this. And twerks for kurdish approval
View attachment 179921

Reer bicycle: goes to school. is a good muslim and doesnt give hooyo stress
View attachment 179922
"reer khaniis" That how u know someone havent been to Sweden at all :ftw9nwa:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Reer henny: has no morals will shoot another somali in a heartbeat. Bassicly they are madownised somalisView attachment 179917

Reer fenty: only diaspora that will rob a ayeeyo. and Will proberly twerk for drugs on the same day
View attachment 179918

Reer kitchen knife: will rob you on thursday then goes to mosque on friday praying for forgiveness and then will rob you on saturday again
View attachment 179920

Reer khanis: they consider themselfes hardcore gangsters while looking like this. And twerks for kurdish approval
View attachment 179921

Reer bicycle: goes to school. is a good muslim and doesnt give hooyo stress
View attachment 179922
Very accurate