UK Somalis have the audacity.

I saw in another thread that some Somalis from the UK were disrespecting the Netherlands.

I find it funny when UK Somalis clown on Somalis that live in the Netherlands. UK is worse in literally every aspect of society. The education is worse, health care is worse, infrastructure is awful(especially in London), cost of living is worse as well and let's be real the amount of uneducated khaasaro Somali's in the UK far outweigh the Netherlands. London is literally a third world country, if you walk in some streets you can get robbed or killed by a Somali gang member. It's literally crazy when you take all of these factors into account and you compare it to the Netherlands
:mjlol:

All you UK Somali's can do is make childish jokes, like 'Dutch people riding bikes' for example. When it comes to reality, we all know the UK is a shithole.

Uff. who are u lying to. when i went netherlands all i saw was a bunch of somalis in the projects acting up and doing nothing. netherlands are always the most fobbish aswell. Aint half of u on tiktok khaniis? :mjcry: when you come to the uk u ruin our rep acting like a fob and such with your weird accents :camby: who are you fooliin mf

Alhamdullilah:rejoice:
I remember visiting London and being shocked at how bad the infrastructure was. Also these people don't even have drinkable tap water!
I went amsterdam and it looked like a shithole with all the cobbled streets and s around :damn::childplease:. Disrespecting our infrastructure when your capital city is known because of s

Uff. who are u lying to. when i went netherlands all i saw was a bunch of somalis in the projects acting up and doing nothing. netherlands are always the most fobbish aswell. Aint half of u on tiktok khaniis? :mjcry: when you come to the uk u ruin our rep acting like a fob and such with your weird accents :camby: who are you fooliin mf
Nigga we all know you're a khaniss. You probably follow khaniss Somalis on tiktok, so thats the only thing you get recommended.
:drakelaugh:
Funny that the UK Somalis blame Dutch Somalis for it being a shithole. How come the Netherlands is peaceful with one of the lowest crime rates from Somalis compared to other diasporas like Sweden and the UK?

Nigga we all know you're a khaniss. You probably follow khaniss Somalis on tiktok, so thats the only thing you get recommended.
:drakelaugh:
Funny that the UK Somalis blame Dutch Somalis for it being a shithole. How come the Netherlands is peaceful with the one of the lowest crime rate from Somalis compared to other diasporas like Sweden and the UK?
Cause yalls are too scared of being lynched there if u do anything disgusting or weird. Khaniis somalis are always either netherlands or scandi cus u mfs are always finding ways to try and fit in with your fellow whites. and your diaspora will forever be cursed with Ayaan hirsi the disgusting coon
Pure nonsense, your streets smelled like piss bro
nonsense? maybe where you went was shite but every amsterdam street has an caadan virgin with a massive boner strutting around

Cause yalls are too scared of being lynched there if u do anything disgusting or weird. Khaniis somalis are always either netherlands or scandi cus u mfs are always finding ways to try and fit in with your fellow whites. and your diaspora will forever be cursed with Ayaan hirsi the disgusting coon

nonsense? maybe where you went was shite but every amsterdam street has an caadan virgin with a massive boner strutting around
Why does it always have to be about khaniss stuff with you? I tried preaching to you about Islam, but you're lost sxb.

:kodaksmiley:

theres no khaniis somalis in sweden i dont know where this stereotype came from, uk somalis are the ones with long ass hair like a naag

glossing over the ayaan hirsi part. let me tell u any khaniis somalis is a stain on us. they act the weirdest and do the most especially the transgenders :pachah1:
Ayaan Hirsi is the biggest coon, but you guys have xalimo's that wash madow mens backs.

Also a lot of anti-islam individuals as well. Go look at the X-Somali reddit page and 90% of them are from the UK. It's known that all the embarrassing stuff related to Somalis seem to happen in the UK. It's rare to hear embarrassing stories from the Dutch diaspora.
:pachah1:

Besides how are you a man thats said that he's khaniss and you criticise Ayaan Hirsi Ali? Aren't you supposed to praise her criticism of Islam?

I won't argue with a bi-polar individual.
:idontlike:

To those that say the Netherlands has bad infrastructure. Look at this FACT.

World Economic Forum: The Netherlands has the best infrastructure in Europe
In the 2018 Global Competitiveness Report presented by the World Economic Forum (WEF), the Netherlands was ranked best in Europe regarding its transport network and water and energy supply. Its efficient sea and airports achieved particularly high scores; but the quality of the road network and access to electricity supply were also ranked highly.