UK Somalis have the audacity.

Lets be real, using stats.

United Kingdom is 7th for the best educational system, Dutch is 11th. The British Education System is better then the Dutch.

Healthcare, fine, you Dutch's are better by some bit and more efficient

View attachment 179906

Infrastructure, well the jury is out

According to many other sources the education system in the Netherlands is better. The most reliable source is the Human Development Report 2016, where the Netherlands was placed higher in the Education Index than the UK.

The 2016 Education report is the lastest research conducted by the United Nations themselves. Which you can agree is pretty reliable.

Last edited:
Reer henny: has no morals will shoot another somali in a heartbeat. Bassicly they are madownised somalisView attachment 179917

Reer fenty: only diaspora that will rob a ayeeyo. and Will proberly twerk for drugs on the same day
View attachment 179918

Reer kitchen knife: will rob you on thursday then goes to mosque on friday praying for forgiveness and then will rob you on saturday again
View attachment 179920

Reer khanis: they consider themselfes hardcore gangsters while looking like this. And twerks for kurdish approval
View attachment 179921

Reer bicycle: goes to school. is a good muslim and doesnt give hooyo stress
View attachment 179922

:dead::dead::dead:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Real talk I wouldn’t live in the UK especially the big cities even if I got paid to live there. Only reason why I rate the UK is because I love soccer and I have a lot of family members over there.

UK is filled with ugly cadaans and smelly immigrants. Wait I’m fasting I’ll hold myself back. I’ll get back to this thread when I break my fast IA.

Reer UK waa inoo iyo hadhow. :pacspit::pacspit:

the point is abdi from his basement in bumfucktown in nehterlands of a house his parents dont own is commenting on his cousin a stones throw away in uk, another place he lives government subsidized and doesnt own.

stop repping and defending so hard the nations your parents ran too, save that energy for your own ethnic lands
How do you know they don’t own it? :westbrookwtf:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Reer henny: has no morals will shoot another somali in a heartbeat. Bassicly they are madownised somalisView attachment 179917

Reer fenty: only diaspora that will rob a ayeeyo. and Will proberly twerk for drugs on the same day
View attachment 179918

Reer kitchen knife: will rob you on thursday then goes to mosque on friday praying for forgiveness and then will rob you on saturday again
View attachment 179920

Reer khanis: they consider themselfes hardcore gangsters while looking like this. And twerks for kurdish approval
View attachment 179921

View attachment 179922
This was the most factual overview of the somali diaspora. Its hilarious :pachah1: :pachah1:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
So you're not happy with the choice your parents made to come to the West to the point where you can't even praise where you live? Immaturity at its finest.

Instead of calling them colonizers, be grateful you got the opportunity to live in luxury compared to some people that are still struggling in Somalia.

Are they not colonizers ?

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Statistically speaking
How are u a staff member?? U joined in 2020
giphy.gif

I'm so jealous of Somalis in North America/Australia/new Zealand,the white people can't tell them to go back to where they came from lol.btw how does it feel to be somali in NL and to deal with zwarte "blackface Pete? 😆

All I know is we the brits fought the nazis with all of our might while the Dutch bend over and let the nazis impregnate their women in their own country. The brits are the lions of Europe and we could send one of our smaller cities like Sheffield and they would conquer who of the Netherlands
We :westbrookwtf:

the khat must be heavy huh:mjlaugh:

View attachment 179918

View attachment 179920

View attachment 179921

View attachment 179922
And I’ll rob ayeeyo again :pacspit::pacspit::mjlaugh:

she didn’t give me any nacnac when I was a kid:mjhaps:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

View attachment 179918

View attachment 179920

View attachment 179921

View attachment 179922
And I’ll rob ayeeyo again :pacspit::pacspit::mjlaugh:

she didn’t give me any nacnac when I was a kid:mjhaps:
As long if she is not from your clan :russ:

I saw in another thread that some Somalis from the UK were disrespecting the Netherlands.

I find it funny when UK Somalis clown on Somalis that live in the Netherlands. UK is worse in literally every aspect of society. The education is worse, health care is worse, infrastructure is awful(especially in London), cost of living is worse as well and let's be real the amount of uneducated khaasaro Somali's in the UK far outweigh the Netherlands. London is literally a third world country, if you walk in some streets you can get robbed or killed by a Somali gang member. It's literally crazy when you take all of these factors into account and you compare it to the Netherlands
:mjlol:

All you UK Somali's can do is make childish jokes, like 'Dutch people riding bikes' for example. When it comes to reality, we all know the UK is a shithole.
Stiekem willen ze ons zijn

Trending

Latest posts