UK Somalis have the audacity.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
the point is abdi from his basement in bumfucktown in nehterlands of a house his parents dont own is commenting on his cousin a stones throw away in uk, another place he lives government subsidized and doesnt own.

stop repping and defending so hard the nations your parents ran too, save that energy for your own ethnic lands

Couldn’t have said it better

All I know is we the brits fought the nazis with all of our might while the Dutch bend over and let the nazis impregnate their women in their own country. The brits are the lions of Europe and we could send one of our smaller cities like Sheffield and they would conquer who of the Netherlands

the point is abdi from his basement in bumfucktown in nehterlands of a house his parents dont own is commenting on his cousin a stones throw away in uk, another place he lives government subsidized and doesnt own.

stop repping and defending so hard the nations your parents ran too, save that energy for your own ethnic lands
First of all I'm defending the Dutch Somali diaspora, and why can't I be happy with where I live and they way I've lived in the Netherlands? I'm grateful my mother and father chose to come here instead of the UK or Sweden.

I'm defending my upbringing and not the people that live in this land, if you've read my posts then you would of noticed that. However your innate blm nature, made you illogical to the point where you think I'm bootyclapping for Dutch people.

Besides me and my brother actually own lands in Somalia and plan to invest in it in the future. Something your bum ass would only dream of.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
All I know is we the brits fought the nazis with all of our might while the Dutch bend over and let the nazis impregnate their women in their own country. The brits are the lions of Europe and we could send one of our smaller cities like Sheffield and they would conquer who of the Netherlands

@Jaydaan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ve lived 11 years in rotterdam and 19 years in london and I find these kind of fkd embarrassing

@sigmund still obsessed I see :stressed:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
First of all I'm defending the Dutch Somali diaspora, and why can't I be happy with where I live and they way I've lived in the Netherlands? I'm grateful my mother and father chose to come here instead of the UK or Sweden.

I'm defending my upbringing and not the people that live in this land, if you've read my posts then you would of noticed that. However your innate blm nature, made you illogical to the point where you think I'm bootyclapping for Dutch people.

Besides me and my brother actually own lands in Somalia and plan to invest in it in the future. Something your bum ass would only dream of.

giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I saw in another thread that some Somalis from the UK were disrespecting the Netherlands.

I find it funny when UK Somalis clown on Somalis that live in the Netherlands. UK is worse in literally every aspect of society. The education is worse, health care is worse, infrastructure is awful(especially in London), cost of living is worse as well and let's be real the amount of uneducated khaasaro Somali's in the UK far outweigh the Netherlands. London is literally a third world country, if you walk in some streets you can get robbed or killed by a Somali gang member. It's literally crazy when you take all of these factors into account and you compare it to the Netherlands
:mjlol:

All you UK Somali's can do is make childish jokes, like 'Dutch people riding bikes' for example. When it comes to reality, we all know the UK is a shithole.
Wallahi exacly. We in the netherlands are chillin We dont have degenerate somali gangs. And the education here is top tier

mashallah, thats what i like to hear

imma ignore the rest of ur post tho 💀
So you're not happy with the choice your parents made to come to the West to the point where you can't even praise where you live? Immaturity at its finest.

Instead of calling them colonizers, be grateful you got the opportunity to live in luxury compared to some people that are still struggling in Somalia.

I don't get why she's butthurt for me being happy with the choice my parents made. I'm glad they chose the Netherlands, I'm not immature to the point where I can't even praise their education, inf

So you're not happy with the choice your parents made to come to the West to the point where you can't even praise where you live? Immaturity at its finest.

Instead of calling them colonizers, be grateful you got the opportunity to live in luxury compared to some people that are still struggling in Somalia.
this girl has been on dutch dick since 2018 sxb

you’re arguing with someone xanuunsan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You think I care about ethnic Dutch people? You've misunderstood my whole point sxb, I only care how my life is in this country, and how Somalis live here as well. I don't care about their history, culture or anything for that matter

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
What's the difference between diasporas anyway? Same animals, different zoo. :snoop:
Reer henny: has no morals will shoot another somali in a heartbeat. Bassicly they are madownised somalis
FLIPPA.jpg

Reer fenty: only diaspora that will rob a ayeeyo. and Will proberly twerk for drugs on the same day
artworks-000532191939-efuv5o-t500x500.jpg

Reer kitchen knife: will rob you on thursday then goes to mosque on friday praying for forgiveness and then will rob you on saturday again
avatars-000756276619-4ol2ep-t500x500.jpg

Reer khanis: they consider themselfes hardcore gangsters while looking like this. And twerks for kurdish approval
i6Jwq (1).jpg

Reer bicycle: goes to school. is a good muslim and doesnt give hooyo stress
_111027644_4b51fbec-9432-43ff-97ae-52a9095e0f3d.jpg