UK Somalis have the audacity.

Too shook, but made a whole new thread for everyone to see? Low-iq display right here.
:heh: :snoop:
E1A61075-8886-49AB-8068-3BDEDB958621.jpeg

Ayaan Hirsi is the biggest coon, but you guys have xalimo's that wash madow mens backs.

Also a lot of anti-islam individuals as well. Go look at the X-Somali reddit page and 90% of them are from the UK. It's known that all the embarrassing stuff related to Somalis seem to happen in the UK. It's rare to hear embarrassing stories from the Dutch diaspora.
:pachah1:

Besides how are you a man thats said that he's khaniss and you criticise Ayaan Hirsi Ali? Aren't you supposed to praise her criticism of Islam?

I won't argue with a bi-polar individual.
:idontlike:
Uff Im not khaniis what a dirty suggestion to make i hate them

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Isn't the netherlands just completely filled with degeneracy? Prostitution, drugs, extremely liberal and full of sodomites. It's probably the worst country in Europe for that stuff.

Isn't the netherlands just completely filled with degeneracy? Prostitution, drugs, extremely liberal and full of sodomites. It's probably the worst country in Europe for that stuff.
Only Amsterdam sxb, the perception outweighs the reality. Most people including cadaans aren't liberal, and hate sodomites. Trust me, Islam is very present here and you can freely practice your religion.

you lot get bullied by surinamese and antilleans. Bye.
:what:
Whats with Somali's and this inferiority complex? Don't project your insecurities and failed childhood on others. All I hear about these UK people is them getting bullied by Jamaicans etc.

Which danyeer would allow themselves to stoop that low, subhanallah

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:what:
Whats with Somali's and this inferiority complex? Don't project your insecurities and failed childhood on others. All I hear about these UK people is them getting bullied by Jamaicans etc.

Which danyeer would allow themselves to stoop that low, subhanallah
we don't get bullied by jamaicans that happened in the late 90s where they also targeted other Africans now somalis and jamaicans get along well.

we don't get bullied by jamaicans that happened in the late 90s where they also targeted other Africans now somalis and jamaicans get along well.
Thats the exactly my point.
:heh:
Somalis in the UK were still bullied for some weird reason. Just because it happened to you, doesn't mean it happens everywhere else.

Holland is very multiculteral and not tribal like the UK. Moroccans, Turkish, Carribeans, Somalis, Indonesians and Surinam people all get along over here. We don't segregate ourselves from the rest.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this thread is so embarassing. 💀

refugees praising or dissing lands they dont even own, stick to the tuulo comparisons, i promise you colonzier brits and dutchies dont need yall migrants defending them

this thread is so embarassing. 💀

refugees praising or dissing lands they dont even own, stick to the tuulo comparisons, i promise you colonzier brits and dutchies dont need yall migrants defending them
Youre missing the point its not about the country itself its the diaspora and mannerism

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Youre missing the point its not about the country itself its the diaspora and mannerism

the point is abdi from his basement in bumfucktown in nehterlands of a house his parents dont own is commenting on his cousin a stones throw away in uk, another place he lives government subsidized and doesnt own.

stop repping and defending so hard the nations your parents ran too, save that energy for your own ethnic lands

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Thats the exactly my point.
:heh:
Somalis in the UK were still bullied for some weird reason. Just because it happened to you, doesn't mean it happens everywhere else.

Holland is very multiculteral and not tribal like the UK. Moroccans, Turkish, Carribeans, Somalis, Indonesians and Surinam people all get along over here. We don't segregate ourselves from the rest.
if yall all get along than why do so many of these nationalities you mentioned call somali girls ugly on YouTube in Dutch please explain

the point is abdi from his basement in bumfucktown in nehterlands of a house his parents dont own is commenting on his cousin a stones throw away in uk, another place he lives government subsidized and doesnt own.

stop repping and defending so hard the nations your parents ran too, save that energy for your own ethnic lands
Good point 👍

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The education is worse, health care is worse, infrastructure is awful
Lets be real, using stats.

United Kingdom is 7th for the best educational system, Dutch is 11th. The British Education System is better then the Dutch.

Healthcare, fine, you Dutch's are better by some bit and more efficient

1618328296218.png

Infrastructure, well the jury is out