UK Somalis getting teased again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
theyre known as african scratchers in america and they themselves dont want to be associated with the african term lol and they AA even go further to say "they aint niggas like us" totally alienating them...too bad no one is attacking them in the uk. They will get a reality check once they hit the states lool
:mjlol: That’s true
The closest they get here are the Hebrew israelites here that hate on african bantu and call them hamites and "stinky african".

:russ:
they get no ratings over here:pachah1: AA’s are cool with Somalis but they think west Africans literally came from jungles and shit wearing no clothes:russ: Bantus don’t look up when walking near us and if they do their very kind and helpful:lolbron: there also usually nerds considering there parents are worse than Asians :manny: they wouldn’t dare fix there lips to dissing a Somali here

I once saw a group of black Caribbean kids beating up a black kid from mogadishu and i thought to myself its a win win situation let them take eachother out theres too many black people on earth.

I once introduced a few girls from somaliland to my ajnabi friends and they ran a train through them now both girls are pregnant masha Allah more girls from somaliland need to be breeded out by men of various races.
wtf why you pressed about Isaaqs? lmao aren’t they Somali just like you, i hope you’re joking about what you said wallah

African-Americans are also taught to look up to Africa/Africans. They sometimes joke around (calling Africans ''African booty scratchers''), but they are not as anti-African as Afro-Caribbeans, imo. I read that something like +50% of Millennial Afro-Caribbeans are in an interracial relationship with a White Briton.

For example, this African-American guy is into Horner culture: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5HlSf1XMeObrxeer3LdmKw/videos

And there's also that other AA guy who learned Af-Somali for fun.

Bullshyte!

wow...i actually read this whole thread. It read exactly like i thought it would....3 low iq somalis having a low iq conversation with themselves.
LOL!

World

VIP
Don’t believe what some girl who has an unhealthy obsession with Somalis thinks:

7D0D86A8-9160-41B8-8317-CB5FDE0FF981.jpeg

F8C4B76C-9C60-49F7-92A9-29B7502D25C0.jpeg
BA7A6CB0-3D9E-4B21-8EDE-EDF1C83E0A3B.jpeg
10CDAF73-E214-4B4F-8000-C935C7E19ECF.jpeg

Somali was never an insult, she just has an agenda against us.

UK is full of Somalilanders nothing new
lmaoo another triggered Darood, do you think people know the difference between our ethnic group or clans? already there was another hurt dude (CognitiveDissonance) on this thread telling lies about Lander girls running trains with Ajnabis^^

Tukraq

VIP
lmaoo another triggered Darood, do you think people know the difference between our ethnic group or clans? already there was another hurt dude (CognitiveDissonance) on this thread telling lies about Lander girls running trains with Ajnabis^^
Somalilanders need to stop claiming Somali abroad and claim somaliland, to get rid off this conundrum :mjlol:

Somalilanders need to stop claiming Somali abroad and claim somaliland, to get rid off this conundrum :mjlol:
i’ll be honest with you chief the minute you give them their independence then it would literally be curtains for yous looooool

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
wtf why you pressed about Isaaqs? lmao aren’t they Somali just like you, i hope you’re joking about what you said wallah
Go to hargaysa and burco iyo berbera and explain to them siad barre is also somali and he is tgeir brother kkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
i’ll be honest with you chief the minute you give them their independence then it would literally be curtains for yous looooool
You should stop claiming somali and claim isaaq instead isaaqland is more fitting.

Somalilanders need to stop claiming Somali abroad and claim somaliland, to get rid off this i
i hear alot of shit with canada xalimos t
Go to hargaysa and burco iyo berbera and explain to them siad barre is also somali and he is tgeir brother kkk
loool saxib i think a Isaaq guy fucked your girl wallah, this is why you talk ill of their women and make up stories, fucking weirdo farax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts