UK Somalis come in

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
:lol:

The fact that so many European Somalis moved to the UK tells me that the UK isn't all that bad. They even moved from rich ass Norway to the UK.

My graduation gift from my mom is a trip to Uk with my brother and sister and i have waited for it for more than 5 years but corona have shattered my dream. :mjcry::damn:Im not crazy i swear but maybe a little bit

:mjhaps:

Ade

Me and uk are in "275" relationship. My family dont allowed to be there..

Ade

Because they think speaking English makes you intelligent and sophisticated.

No
For me how hate to speak english and dont like the situation over there can i tell you somali move to uk only to let there children be around caadi somali and somali people. I want to fell how it is to be around somali without moveing to wadanka

Every non euro person who lives in Europe would rather live in the U.K. than the middle of nowhere in Europe lol
U.K. I think is more like America they can tolerate non English people

Macalin M

Out here
We moved from Holland to the UK, and I can tell you my parents regret it. But I wouldn’t want to trade UK for Holland now. I think atleast 50%of the UK Somali population are non-UK passport holders.
I’ve had my british passport for a while now. No longer a European

UK has better culture, people and education than Europe. They're much more pragmatic and tolerant. I think the most Cosmopolitan people on the planet.

And imagine not wanting to live in Britannia

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Doubtful, those countries have just as many Muslims if not more per capita/as a %.
Ill never understand why scandi somalis come here and end up putting in shifts at amazon.:faysalwtf: I heard they get payed to go uni over there too

Keo

VIP
:lol:

The fact that so many European Somalis moved to the UK tells me that the UK isn't all that bad. They even moved from rich ass Norway to the UK.
A lot realised they've made a mistake after moving here. They realised UK is a third world shithole compared to where they were. A lot have fallen to being victims of knife crime & gun crime or in jail for stabbing / shooting someone. With the exception of Sweden now, these type of crimes are unheard of in Holland, Norway, Denmark, Finland. There was no issue of gang violence in Sweden when they decided to move to the UK.

Ill never understand why scandi somalis come here and end up putting in shifts at amazon.:faysalwtf: I heard they get payed to go uni over there too
isn't the country racist to them? even the most liberal cadaan people become mini nazis when they start talking about scandinavians, with all the talk of their superior aryan features and advanced civilizations. If I was a somali person there I think I'd have low self esteem every time I look at my black ashy skin in comparison with the pale ones :yloezpe:

edit; I know they're very PC in norway and sweden, I meant covert racism

Trending

Latest posts