UK Somalis come in

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
:lol:

The fact that so many European Somalis moved to the UK tells me that the UK isn't all that bad. They even moved from rich ass Norway to the UK.

We moved from Holland to the UK, and I can tell you my parents regret it. But I wouldn’t want to trade UK for Holland now. I think atleast 50%of the UK Somali population are non-UK passport holders.

You are only entitled to ceydh if you have a british passport. The people who migrated here from Europe kept their original host countries passport

Really? I somehow find that hard to believe as many single hooyos who didn't work moved to the UK..

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I just ask curious questions from what I hear or see, you're an expert so I can't argue with you
That’s fair. I have a question too. How come you American’s are interested in uk Somalis or the uk.
But we don’t have any interest in you lot whatsoever? :icon lol:

We moved from Holland to the UK, and I can tell you my parents regret it. I think atleast 50%of the UK Somali population are non-UK passport holders.

Could you claim benefits in the UK with a Dutch passport in the past?
Obviously things have changed now.

We moved from Holland to the UK, and I can tell you my parents regret it. But I wouldn’t want to trade UK for Holland now. I think atleast 50%of the UK Somali population are non-UK passport holders.
So they live in the UK on a visa? Interesting

Apollo

VIP
Its more multicultural and at one point the ceyd was good.

I don't think welfare in the UK was ever better than those of Holland or Nordic countries.

Most of them moved to the UK for the larger Somali community and perhaps they perceived English as a more prestigious language to be educated in for their children.

People moved to the UK because there was a Somali infrastructure here already and also a Muslim one built by South Asians. We just settled in their areas and had access to everything we had in Somalia. In Holland I think they settled Somalis in areas with little to no Muslim population so it was hard to live

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Could you claim benefits in the UK with a Dutch passport in the past?
Obviously things have changed now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So they live in the UK on a visa? Interesting

No bro, the UK is still part of the European Union, gonna change soon though. So most of them will have to apply for a British passport and get rid of their swedish/danish/finish/dutch passport.