UK Somalis and jilbab

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
5? I see 3 year olds with jilbabs on they hardly could walk with it. The mothers are always so proud of their little girls in jilbabs.

Maybe they have weight issues?? Kind of weird when so many teenagers wear slafi jilbabs
teenagers have their own reasons for wearing it. But as for mothers, well it seems to be a somali cultural thing that once you get married you no longer need to care about fashion and what not. Whats a salafi jilbab?

angrycat

not so sad after all
Somalis are embarrassing. No degrees, no jobs, wears large tents clearly telling the world how much they love voldermort

Wtf happend to our culture? Where did it go? This wasn't our culture. This wasn't Somalia. You're in the west leave the al Shabab shackles alone.
barni as much as you dislike it, it is somali culture. Fashion isnt and never was stationary in any society (look at america for example, top hats to snap backs and so on). As for the jobs and degrees, lets be real, if they werent jobless in a jilbab, they'd be jobless in a dirac and garbasaar :zhqjlmx: this unfortunately is a biproduct of our nomadic heritage going from place to place for benefit, never looking to add to society just take, take take.
That being said, the somali mothers, even if they arent your own, deserve collective respect and should not be insulted or mocked like this. I dont know about you guys, but I see somali older women as motherly figures and hate to see them disrespected

They do the same here in Sweden. It's so stupid. I saw a 5 year old with jilbabab I wanted to fight her mother but hoyo stopped me

You're right, a jilbaab on a 5 year old is just ridiculous. Why sexualise someone at that age I can't possibly understand.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think it is really sad that so many muslims have so many negative views about seeing little girls in hijab. I dont see what the problem is , and I dont see why everyone assumes they are forced against their will to wear it or something have you ever thought maybe its because the women around them wear it, so like all children they are just imitating their parents
Now do you get the same reaction when you see young girls wearing any other kind of clothing or is it just the hijab?
I can understand not wanting to do it yourself but being disgusted and shocked :draketf:

McD30

Bored to death
Little girls in hijab is wrong. You have to be demented not to understand that however it's up to the parents how their children dress.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I'm gonna start calling social service from now on. Jilbab on children is child abuse. What's next forcing them to wear niqabs? Funny thing is i only see backwards Somalis doing this shit. No other ajanib. People are actually fleeing this shit while Somalis are exporting it
Start calling social services ku teh loooool walee waad su bogtay

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
It is up to me how my children dressess it is not your fucking damn business. You are not the one who carry them 9 month in the womb.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
barni as much as you dislike it, it is somali culture. Fashion isnt and never was stationary in any society (look at america for example, top hats to snap backs and so on). As for the jobs and degrees, lets be real, if they werent jobless in a jilbab, they'd be jobless in a dirac and garbasaar :zhqjlmx: this unfortunately is a biproduct of our nomadic heritage going from place to place for benefit, never looking to add to society just take, take take.
That being said, the somali mothers, even if they arent your own, deserve collective respect and should not be insulted or mocked like this. I dont know about you guys, but I see somali older women as motherly figures and hate to see them disrespected

Agree with this. I don't like lamenting our mother's and grandmothers but it's sad to see them wearing layers of jilbaab in Denmark sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the general public.

Culture evolve and clothing changes. We weren't always like this. I just hope we move away from it. If you see a Somali jilbaabi irrespective of age there's a 99% chance she's.unemployed.

That picture @Sidi Dirir posted is a sad state of affairs. You'd think it's an Al Shabbab strong hold, not Minnesota.

teenagers have their own reasons for wearing it. But as for mothers, well it seems to be a somali cultural thing that once you get married you no longer need to care about fashion and what not. Whats a salafi jilbab?

Slafi jilbabs
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending