UK Somalis and jilbab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do UK somali women all wear jilbabs like everywhere I go they all wear jilabibis?
And the younger ones even wear those slafi jalabibs

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It has everything to do with me ever heard of civil courage you backwards hijabi. A 5 year old should not be wearing a jilbab. End of discussion.
This.....

You're telling an innocent child that she has to cover up because men will look at her in a sexual way. A girl has wear the headscarf when she reaches puberty and most girls hit puberty around the age of 15. They're robbing the innocent of these little girls. Ignorant women shouldn't breed.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
This.....

You're telling an innocent child that she has to cover up because men will look at her in a sexual way. A girl has wear the headscarf when she reaches puberty and most girls hit puberty around the age of 15. They're robbing the innocent of these little girls. Ignorant women shouldn't breed.
:drakewtf: no one is forcing anyone, if i think my daughter looks cute in a tinny little hijab with raining boots on that is up to me and no one besides her mother can tell me how to dress my own child.:draketf:

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:drakewtf: no one is forcing anyone, if i think my daughter looks cute in a tinny little hajib with raining boots on that is up to me and no one besides her mother can tell me how to dress my own child.:draketf:

I'm gonna start calling social service from now on. Jilbab on children is child abuse. What's next forcing them to wear niqabs? Funny thing is i only see backwards Somalis doing this shit. No other ajanib. People are actually fleeing this shit while Somalis are exporting it

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
I'm gonna start calling social service from now on. Jilbab on children is child abuse. What's next forcing them to wear niqabs? Funny thing is i only see backwards Somalis doing this shit. No other ajanib. People are actually fleeing this shit while Somalis are exporting it
:comeon::comeon::camby:

They do the same here in Sweden. It's so stupid. I saw a 5 year old with jilbabab I wanted to fight her mother but hoyo stopped me
5? I see 3 year olds with jilbabs on they hardly could walk with it. The mothers are always so proud of their little girls in jilbabs.
in the us too. Probably they feel uncomfortable in skirt and shirt
Maybe they have weight issues?? Kind of weird when so many teenagers wear slafi jilbabs

This.....

It's only Somalis that wear Jilababs in the west no other ethnicity wears it

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
women-praying.jpg

Somali women in Minnesota.:zhqjlmx::kobeok::lolbron:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
:banderas:None of them are wearing make up but still The imaan beauty is strong

You'll think they're in Al shabaab strong hold, but again even though I dislike the big salafi jalbab, they have the free choice to wear what they like. Freedom of religion.

Waa habro buur buuraan.:drakegrin:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalis are embarrassing. No degrees, no jobs, wears large tents clearly telling the world how much they love voldermort

Wtf happend to our culture? Where did it go? This wasn't our culture. This wasn't Somalia. You're in the west leave the al Shabab shackles alone.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It's frustrating. The other weak I saw a bunch of really beautiful looking Somali girls, tall skinny and amazing features but guess what they were dragging long ass camping tents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts