(UK) Somali university students raised £170k for charity going to Somalia

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
£170k with no barakah will achieve nothing. £10,000 with Barakah is more useful Walal, let's be honest :drakewtf:
At the end of the day you don’t decide what has Barakah and what doesn’t. Always quick to hate so keep it moving walaal :drakekidding:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
At the end of the day you don’t decide what has Barakah and what doesn’t. Always quick to hate so keep it moving walaal :drakekidding:
Not hating Walal.
This is no different to fasting while you don't even pray. These are the basics of the deen. Sadaqa without the basic tenants is worthless, so are all other deeds.

One must first establish a foundation from which to build. This is what is repeated throughout the Qur'an

Don't test me on this walal:gaasdrink:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Not hating Walal.
This is no different to fasting while you don't even pray. These are the basics of the deen. Sadaqa without the basic tenants is worthless, so are all other deeds.

One must first establish a foundation from which to build. This is what is repeated throughout the Qur'an

Don't test me on this walal:gaasdrink:
I’ll leave the testing to Allah :gaasdrink:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The real gintoki would have sided with me sxb

Whats happened Gin-San:mjkkk:
Don't speak the truth
74fc58c7380b240ef811939ba6556321.gif

I'm sorry bro
:friendhug:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Subhanallah, I know a lot of Somali people, even some friends at my university who raised a ton of money. Wish I could’ve attended the dinner but oh well, maybe next year inshallah.

Trending