Uk Somali guys are the best

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I'm not someone sensed it to me on twitter last year it was in Dutch and the videi was a bit what nationality has the ugliest people and some said Somalis mainly saying somali girls but the people that were mainly saying this were teenagers
Iam supprised because we are still very unknown here for some odd the reason. they proberly said because most xalimos in holland are darkskin. Colorist mfs :lolbron:

Iam supprised because we are still very unknown here for some odd the reason. they proberly said because most xalimos in holland are darkskin. Colorist mfs :lolbron:
Sxb don’t argue with this girl, she is obsessed with dutch somalis, I called her out on it before. Half of her posts on here are about dutch Somalis, most likely a dutch farax done her dirty.

@sigmund :francis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
they only made fun of Somali girls in those countless dutch videos it was kinda sad seeing people be openenly racist like theybwere saying we were the ugliest mainly by maadow and moroccan boys and now it makes sense because like you said most are darkskin and wear hijab

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sxb don’t argue with this girl, she is obsessed with dutch somalis, I called her out on it before. Half of her posts on here are about dutch Somalis, most likely a dutch farax done her dirty.

@sigmund :francis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it still don't change the fact that you lot get called ugly over there don't take it up on me as to why yall get bullied

who bullies Uk Somali man? like there wasn't videos of Kurds pissing on Scandi faraxs lmao you would never see that happening to a London/uk Farax
kurds kulaha it was somali on somali violence. :draketf:

Atleast it wasnt ajnabis unlike you uk faraaxs that have to harass random madows on twitter cause you got bullied by them:russ:

who bullies Uk Somali man? like there wasn't videos of Kurds pissing on Scandi faraxs lmao you would never see that happening to a London/uk Farax
That was not even kurds, it was somalis pissing on some somali 🤦‍♂️ also he was held gunpoint its not like he had a choice lol

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
it still don't change the fact that you lot get called ugly over there don't take it up on me as to why yall get bullied
Naya we dont get bullied here Because somalis are still very unknown here. Some xalimos getting rejected because of their darkskin is not bullying.Now we are getting reconised because allot of madows in holland have spotted somali racism on twitter by uk somalis:banderas: And i love it:mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Nigga you lived with the cadaans :ohdamn: Why would your parents switch that for a project building in south london:mjkkk:
Kkkkkkkk north london council estate*

you know how difficult it is for older people to learn the dutch language, my dad learned a bit and had friends but my mum basically only had convos on the phone with relatives. I feel sorry for you, I went to Eindhoven just before covid I thought I landed in asmara. I didn’t meet a single farax that could speak dutch. If you need a job in london let me know sxb £700 a week.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Kkkkkkkk north london council estate*

you know how difficult it is for older people to learn the dutch language, my dad learned a bit and had friends but my mum basically only had convos on the phone with relatives. I feel sorry for you, I went to Eindhoven just before covid I thought I landed in asmara. I didn’t meet a single farax that could speak dutch. If you need a job in london let me know sxb £700 a week.
Asmara :ayaanswag: :faysalwtf: :faysalwtf: little Eritrea

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Naya we dont get bullied here Because somalis are still very unknown here. Some xalimos getting rejected because of their darkskin is not bullying.Now we are getting reconised because allot of madows in holland have spotted somali racism on twitter by uk somalis:banderas: And i love it:mjlaugh:
This is hilarious but aren't madows in netherlands miskeen. Last time u said niggas that look like Neymar bully them
giphy.gif

Trending