Uk Somali guys are the best

100% factual. UK Somali girls are disgusted by UK Somali guys, they choose madow convicts that don’t have a pot to piss in over faraxs yet they look better than us mareykan, Canada, scandi geeljires even tho we ain’t the ones getting cucked.
:jcoleno:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...married-to-the-death-row-prison-inmate.57680/ Yet right here is American Faraxs getting cucked by a madow convict with a "Mareykan" Xalimo lmao, show me proof of a uk xalimo with a convict..

Your incels. We uk geeljires at least the london ones are men of dhaqan who respect xaalimos Scandi better than Uk kulaha
you respect xalimos but they don’t f*ck with y’all there 😂 that’s why y’all always complaining about Madows stealing ur somali girls from y’all, plus y’all get bullied by Jamaicans.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...married-to-the-death-row-prison-inmate.57680/ Yet right here is American Faraxs getting cucked by a madow convict with a "Mareykan" Xalimo lmao, show me proof of a uk xalimo with a convict..
When I say cucked I’m not talking about one random Somali female being with an ajnabi, UK xalimos literally go to mosques and beg ajnabi sheikhs to give them a spouse, only rule is they can’t be Somali. Somali females in the UK literally belittle y’all niggas 24/7 on social media and twerk for your foreigner opps yet UK Somali niggas still kiss their ass.
:mjlaugh:

When I say cucked I’m not talking about one random Somali female being with an ajnabi, UK xalimos literally go to mosques and beg ajnabi sheikhs to give them a spouse, only rule is they can’t be Somali. Somali females in the UK literally belittle y’all niggas 24/7 on social media and twerk for your foreigner opps yet UK Somali niggas still kiss their ass.
proof 1

What delusional reality are you living in lmao the only reason none of us are harping on about your shit countries problems is because it’s protected behind an irrelevant language barrier. Yar bög shiskï look how shit it sounds :deadrose:

you respect xalimos but they don’t f*ck with y’all there 😂 that’s why y’all always complaining about Madows stealing ur somali girls from y’all, plus y’all get bullied by Jamaicans.
we blow their backs out in ap's after balloon sessions, don't take social media serious, coz you bums don't know anything, we are the proudest people in the diaspora yet our women don't f*ck with us? homie American somali girls are finished lmao wallahi every day on insta i see one getting pregnant and stolen by a Madow like that Malidoll girl but you have the nerve to say Uk Malis don't mess with eachother? :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Anyone can be fob untill i see scandi langauge there its u guys L :trumpsmirk:
Bruv the chick is literally Swedish i saw fcking tons of Swedish mali incel language comments on there, Uk Somalis aren't fobs, they all speak very decent English, use your brain, the fyp and the literal uploader is Swedish, what on earth has that got to do with Uk? :mjlol:

Do you have proof of this? North American Somali girls are the biggest th0ts i've got dudes that can vouch, 1 in 3 Canadian/Toronto Somali girls are tatted up and have a Jamaican relative :ftw9nwa::yloezpe: over here we fcking despise Jamaicans to even let that happen

I showed these Ikea and North american bums literal concrete proof of their own girls being dhil0s or their men being incels but they are still coping:ftw9nwa:

Do you have proof of this? North American Somali girls are the biggest th0ts i've got dudes that can vouch, 1 in 3 Canadian/Toronto Somali girls are tatted up and have a Jamaican relative :ftw9nwa::yloezpe: over here we fcking despise Jamaicans to even let that happen
You’re acting obtuse because you think I’m trying to diss your diaspora but I’m just speaking facts. Too many UK Somali niggas simp for the same Somali females that clown them. Somali niggas where I’m from treat Somali females like dog shit and they’re still loyal to us.
:ohlord:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I
Lol you us somalis need to stop it. And he didn even marry her:ohdamn:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You’re acting obtuse because you think I’m trying to diss your diaspora but I’m just speaking facts. Too many UK Somali niggas simp for the same Somali females that clown them. Somali niggas where I’m from treat Somali females like dog shit and they’re still loyal to us.
:ohlord:
That i agree with you. They need to stop simping for xalimos. In general man should never simp for women

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts