Uk Somali guys are the best

You’re acting obtuse because you think I’m trying to diss your diaspora but I’m just speaking facts. Too many UK Somali niggas simp for the same Somali females that clown them. Somali niggas where I’m from treat Somali females like dog shit and they’re still loyal to us.
:ohlord:
wallahi we violate uk somali females and they still only mess with us, why do you think they hate uk mali guys? everything you said is the opposite, we violate them. come off your phone screen and go to London and see for yourself. What can Uk xalimos clown when they always get done dirty by Uk Somali dudes? go on clubhouse even you will see it, the ones that don't mess with Somali dudes out here is like 1 out of thousands. Your diaspora is Somali girls like Mali.doll posting themselves pregnant with a Non Somali on public instagram. lmao "we treat them like dogsh*t and they still loyal to us" my ass..

Wtf you can’t just drop that in there without an explanation elaborate please. Spill the tea sis.

I went to an international school with Somalis from all over the world

IM SAYINGGG ABAYOOOO, Uk ones are elite I haven’t met any Canadians tho I’m missing out I see :mjkkk:

Walaahi I might consider heading to London for college...find me a sexy, well mannered, rich, slightly older Somali gentleman that’ll stuff me with tea and crumpets :ahh:

wallahi we violate uk somali females and they still only mess with us, why do you think they hate uk mali guys? everything you said is the opposite, we violate them. come off your phone screen and go to London and see for yourself. What can Uk xalimos clown when they always get done dirty by Uk Somali dudes? go on clubhouse even you will see it, the ones that don't mess with Somali dudes out here is like 1 out of thousands. Your diaspora is Somali girls like Mali.doll posting themselves pregnant with a Non Somali on public instagram. lmao "we treat them like dogsh*t and they still loyal to us" my ass..
Yaab anaga aragnay. Kulaha we violate them. Bila xishood. I can assure you that we’re all the same. From the US to Australia. Nothing more stupid than diaspora wars.

What delusional reality are you living in lmao the only reason none of us are harping on about your shit countries problems is because it’s protected behind an irrelevant language barrier. Yar bög shiskï look how shit it sounds :deadrose:
there is a whole video about it someone posted it a while ago on here 😂 i got family in the uk and they said it was true,

we blow their backs out in ap's after balloon sessions, don't take social media serious, coz you bums don't know anything, we are the proudest people in the diaspora yet our women don't f*ck with us? homie American somali girls are finished lmao wallahi every day on insta i see one getting pregnant and stolen by a Madow like that Malidoll girl but you have the nerve to say Uk Malis don't mess with eachother? :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
mali doll is a straight ajnabi peep how she carries herself. but y’all be getting somali muslim girls stolen by a ajnabi who converted in prison 😂 lmfaoo . somali girls there go to the mosque and ask the sheik to be hook up with ajnabis no somali allowed 😂 if that’s not getting c8cked idk what is

mali doll is a straight ajnabi peep how she carries herself. but y’all be getting somali muslim girls stolen by a ajnabi who converted in prison 😂 lmfaoo . somali girls there go to the mosque and ask the sheik to be hook up with ajnabis no somali allowed 😂 if that’s not getting c8cked idk what is
Cap because i used to watch that Moe faygoo dude from Colombus and i saw her pull up with like 20 Mali xalimos to his little show, i remember seeing it on Youtube, so no she don't act Ajnabi lmao.

I went to an international school with Somalis from all over the world

Walaahi I might consider heading to London for college...find me a sexy, well mannered, rich, slightly older Somali gentleman that’ll stuff me with tea and crumpets :ahh:
behave

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Tell me why one minute you say Somali women have some of the lowest rates of out marriage compared to Arab Americans, and then the next second they are all going for the most marginalized and downtrodden segments of ajnabi society. I am convinced you lot are lying, or these are the types of people you associate with, which says a lot more about you.
:mjlol: The cream rises to the top, and the sediment is at the bottom. Do not be the sediment. Posting a baby mama Mali girl in animal print and a wig shows us how good some people are at cosplaying as urban or working-class Caribbean/African American women. It says nothing about Somali girls who mostly date and marry Somali guys and live righteous lives. You just made yourselves look like less than smart cucks with these ongoing diaspora wars.

wallahi we violate uk somali females
Wow this man just admitted to rape.
@Admin we've got a rapist on here

giphy.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What video's.? Why you lying pull out the vids:russ:
I'm not someone sensed it to me on twitter last year it was in Dutch and the videi was a bit what nationality has the ugliest people and some said Somalis mainly saying somali girls but the people that were mainly saying this were teenagers

Trending