Uk Somali guys are the best

Walaahi I went there (north London), and the Farax's seemed somewhat khaniis. :mjlol:

But mashaalah, very racist people. Majority of Al-Cushite members are from there. :salute:

Why is no one putting respect on us scandi niggas

uk faraxs gets bullied by everyone madows etc even baljeets straight from Mumbai do it acuudubillah

to the point they became Incels on social media and now cant even say jeraar in peace without looking into my shoulder incase someone cancels me

us faraxs are fob gtfo thats self exploratory :pachah1:

cadanians r wannabe moryaans who drop each other like flies no wonder and no wonder y’all r called reer henny cabtooys

While we have dhaqan the paper everything I name it:rejoice:
Your incels. We uk geeljires at least the london ones are men of dhaqan who respect xaalimos Scandi better than Uk kulaha

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Your incels. We uk geeljires at least the london ones are men of dhaqan who respect xaalimos Scandi better than Uk kulaha
Hahahahahhhh respect halimos? Arent u guys the one who invented the term blm halimo whatever she married miskiin west african and u always abused them with jaraar comments :drakekidding:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
All the gay somali influencers are scandi. Says a lot really
How u gonna call us gay while ur one and from UK
1618007317990.jpeg

Hahahahahhhh respect halimos? Arent u guys the one who invented the term blm halimo whatever she married miskiin west african and u always abused them with jaraar comments :drakekidding:
These xaalimos started hating us first... Plus Madow is a good insult for those piss licking madows dirty fuckers

Because you’re unemployment stats are disgusting
Unemployement in sweden is really high because of the welfare, next generation is not gonna be unemployed. When somalis came to Sweden everyone got welfare therefore didnt have to work + they get extra money with more kids but the 2nd generation definitely goes to work.