Uk Somali guys are the best

Reer UK Farahs are ELITE. I went to school with both UK, Canadian and US Farahs. UK niggas had the sexiest accents (as long as they weren’t from northern UK) and good looking. Canadian niggas were the best looking, tho.

US Farahs are all qashin unless they’re from the east coast. The rest are FOBs who love showcasing their ashy chicken legs to the world.

Edit: I also love the sense of humor UK Farahs have. So fucking funny. Absolute madlads.

Reer UK Farahs are ELITE. I went to school with both UK, Canadian and US Farahs. UK niggas had the sexiest accents (as long as they weren’t from northern UK) and good looking. Canadian niggas were the best looking, tho.

US Farahs are all qashin unless they’re from the east coast. The rest are FOBs who love showcasing their ashy chicken legs to the world.
IM SAYINGGG ABAYOOOO, Uk ones are elite I haven’t met any Canadians tho I’m missing out I see :mjkkk:

Edit: I also love the sense of humor UK Farahs have. So fucking funny. Absolute madlads.
Wtf you can’t just drop that in there without an explanation elaborate please. Spill the tea sis.

reer MN girls are macaan too but have the personalities of men with testosterone supplements
Your not wrong :ehh:

them at moa is wild why are they so loud:mjlol:

they even box faraxs at the mall like real niggas but you know we faraxs don’t discriminate with the hand:francis:

the niggas in MN are off percs, qamri and weed while the girls are straight *****s

:umad:I can’t say i’m any better but sheesh even I got some dignity nigga
Yes what Xaliimo in MN isn’t a virgin :jcoleno:

giving that gock gock to every nigga:mjcry:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You guys have not seen the typical reer UK ghetto somali. Look terrible, eat terrible and act terrible

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Why is no one putting respect on us scandi niggas

uk faraxs gets bullied by everyone madows etc even baljeets straight from Mumbai do it acuudubillah

to the point they became Incels on social media and now cant even say jeraar in peace without looking into my shoulder incase someone cancels me

us faraxs are fob gtfo thats self exploratory :pachah1:

cadanians r wannabe moryaans who drop each other like flies no wonder and no wonder y’all r called reer henny cabtooys

While we have dhaqan the paper everything I name it:rejoice:

Why is no one putting respect on us scandi niggas

uk faraxs gets bullied by everyone madows etc even baljeets straight from Mumbai do it acuudubillah

to the point they became Incels on social media and now cant even say jeraar in peace without looking into my shoulder incase someone cancels me

us faraxs are fob gtfo thats self exploratory :pachah1:

cadanians r wannabe moryaans who drop each other like flies no wonder and no wonder y’all r called reer henny cabtooys

While we have dhaqan the paper everything I name it:rejoice:
No one likes scandi niggas :deadrose: who act Cadan and are ugly asf and are fobs as well it’s UK then Canada then US